JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I gotm my CZ custom P-07 and leupold DPP today. 76185EF9-53E4-48C6-9B7B-C169C462E913.jpeg

I went all out and broke the bank today. Well more like I raided the change cup in my car...
Found a new condition IFAK at the Goodwill for $2.99. Just the pouch, no med supplies.
That was a pleasant surprise.

IMG_20190917_162827.jpg IMG_20190917_162729.jpg

3 cases (1500 rounds) of Barnaul 7.62x39 Steel Case Ammunition 123 gr FMJ from

DSC_1062 (Large).JPG

This ammo was tested by Rob Ski of AK Operators Union, Local 47-74 and was found to be near match grade.

Crimson Trace LG-422 Laserguard for my recently purchased SIG P365 with Manual Safety, from Opticsplanet.com.

DSC_1065 (Large).JPG

Beretta Model 81 in .32ACP from

DSC_1072a (Large).JPG
DSC_1075a (Large).JPG

I paid for the hand select option and they sent me one in excellent condition. I got this to give new shooters something to try out after they shot .22LR handguns for those that wanted to try something a little stronger but still pleasant to shoot.

Here it is with its M9 9mm big brother. It's a beautiful little pistol if you don't mind shooting .32ACP.

DSC_1082a (Large).JPG

Oregon Arms Collectors gun show today. Picked up a decent old Rolling Block in .43 Egyptian chambering with a perfect bore for a whopping $160!
Friday I was at a car swap meet and a guy had a box marked "free stuff". Looked in the box and saw a leather holster. Pulled it out and it was a nice De Santis inside the belt holster for a Model 59 S&W, which I happen to own! Free is a very good price!

It's raining vintage Wm. Malcolm scopes here lately! After getting my first one ever not long ago, another was offered to me. It arrived today, and is in excellent condition for well over 125 years old!

WVLLQdal.jpg

BE1fdL7l.jpg

bsFjgsKl.jpg

I bought a new belt. Stiffened nylon, wider to better fit holster clips. I also purchased (received) 500 rounds of the Barnaul ammo @BSG 75 mentioned, but had ordered some Brown Bear. I guess buds was out of the Bear.
Bought two IWB holsters from concealment express, one for my G17 and one for my G30s. I like their stuff, but will be getting a Trex arms sidecar soon, likely.

3 cases (1500 rounds) of Barnaul 7.62x39 Steel Case Ammunition 123 gr FMJ from

View attachment 619028

This ammo was tested by Rob Ski of AK Operators Union, Local 47-74 and was found to be near match grade.

Crimson Trace LG-422 Laserguard for my recently purchased SIG P365 with Manual Safety, from Opticsplanet.com.

View attachment 619030

Beretta Model 81 in .32ACP from

View attachment 619031
View attachment 619032

I paid for the hand select option and they sent me one in excellent condition. I got this to give new shooters something to try out after they shot .22LR handguns for those that wanted to try something a little stronger but still pleasant to shoot.

Here it is with its M9 9mm big brother. It's a beautiful little pistol if you don't mind shooting .32ACP.

View attachment 619033
I've been considering one of those Berettas, haven't priced out the ammo. One more caliber lol

I've been considering one of those Berettas, haven't priced out the ammo. One more caliber lol

The ammo is reasonable compared to popular calibers like .45ACP and .38 Special.

Beautiful, accurate, pleasant to shoot, quality manufacturer, bargain priced, and uses reasonably priced ammo. What more could you ask for?

The ammo is reasonable compared to popular calibers like .45ACP and .38 Special.

Beautiful, accurate, pleasant to shoot, quality manufacturer, bargain priced, and uses reasonably priced ammo. What more could you ask for?

That's a good deal! My pop's just ran out. Easy to do when you have a Webley, Savage 1907, and a Sauer 38H just sitting there waiting to be shot! We were extremely vigilant with the brass for those!
Still, I left with more brass than I shot.

Much respect was gained for the caliber, especially the Savage, hitting stationary clays 30 yards out.

That's also a really good price on ammo, thanks!

Well I ordered another Deltapoint and Q Trash Panda. I really need to sell some of my stuff before the credit card statement gets to my wife!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top