JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Springfield XDM, 10mm. Bought it to replace my 1911 10mm. Although this gun will never compare to a 1911, it sure is a nice 2nd place winner.:D

View attachment 610378

These carry nicely in a DeSantis Thumb Break.

View attachment 610379

Here's what it would look like with good lighting.:cool:
View attachment 610380
I have the shorty 4.5 and longer 5.25, while my CZ75 based EAA Witness is nicer, these XDM's, especially the longer one for me, would be a carry piece for the woods.

Milt Sparks VM2. Get some.
First impressions from all read reviews. And My hands-On.
Very nicely made, and very comfy.
20190822-154211.jpg

20190822-154229.jpg

Just bought storage shelving from Home Depot 72" high x 77" wide x 24" deep. Each one of the four shelf holds 1500 lbs. Added 3 extra shelves and I think that may be enough to hold all of my ammo in cans. Now I just need to put it together and haul the boxes downstairs. Once done, I will estimate total weight - luckily on concrete floor. I will take pictures.

When the shelves and all the ammo is watching the same movie as you, back off a can or two. LOL.
I don't know how many PPSF I have in my ammo safe. Guess.
1-1/2" car decking on 72" centers times........yeah :confused:

When the house starts to lyst, I guess I start on the other side :D

When the shelves and all the ammo is watching the same movie as you, back off a can or two. LOL.
I don't know how many PPSF I have in my ammo safe. Guess.
1-1/2" car decking on 72" centers times........yeah :confused:

When the house starts to lyst, I guess I start on the other side :D
The floor joists were creaking upstairs. I was using pallet material to make shelving. It is amazing how much weight pallet boards will hold.

I received a set of the Vortex Pro series rings in the high variety for my Ruger Precision Rimfire. I had my Diamondback Tactical in the medium version but wasn't real happy with it that low. I'm not sure that I could have used the Defender flip caps (that also showed up this week) with the medium rings.

Last Edited:
Filled a couple of holes in my collection.

I have the Kimber Ultra Bel Air II in 9mm and the Kimber Micro 9 Bel Air in 9mm but Kimber also sells a Micro Bel Air in .380ACP so I decided to get it to complete the set. This seller on Gunbroker.com sells them NIB at the lowest price I have seen Kimber Bel Air Micro 380 Auto 7rd Mag 2.75In - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 828574443

DSC_0968 (Large).JPG

Here it is with its 9mm big brothers:

DSC_1030a (Large).JPG

I have some M1911A1s but I didn't have a Colt made M1911A1. I picked up this Colt today at the Oregon Arms Collector show in Portland:

DSC_1014 (Large).JPG
DSC_0990 (Large).JPG
DSC_1018 (Large).JPG

Correct blued Colt barrel

DSC_1000 (Large).JPG

Matching serial numbered slide

DSC_0998 (Large).JPG
DSC_1001 (Large).JPG

It was one of several thousand M1911A1s that Colt shipped to the Transportation Officer, Springfield Armory in March 1943 for distribution to the Army.

Here is my group of M1911A1s. Colt upper left, Ithaca upper right, bottom two are Remington Rands. Maybe someday I'll get a Union Switch & Signal. No hope of ever getting a Singer.

DSC_1027a (Large).JPG

Last Edited:
I was at SafeFire's Red White and PEW PEW PEW event today. A lot of fun there
Picked up some Ping Pong kydex holsters for P365 and M&P shield
Bought some rings a riser and Mag Pouch from Safe Fire 50% off box
Shot Brimstone's AR-9 full auto What a hoot!

Kudos to Safe Fire, Brimstone and all the vendors there!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top