JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good holster, enjoy.

Milt Sparks makes a great holster. I carried a Commander in a Summer Special for many years. It was my favorite IWB holster ever.

I wanted a Brommeland, but this will have to do.
Edit- Gary Brommeland is still in the business, as he responded to my inquiry.
Patience on my part, Nil to none. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Received a case of 500/308 brass ammo.
Ordered a Desantis DBL mag pouch /(all 1911) Commander.
Picked up my Colt 1991 Commander after only a 3 (business) day wait
Received/installed the Pearce Grips on the Commander.

Received a case of 500/308 brass ammo.
Ordered a Desantis DBL mag pouch /(all 1911) Commander.
Picked up my Colt 1991 Commander after only a 3 (business) day wait
Received/installed the Pearce Grips on the Commander.
I am on Day 10 waiting on my new pistol king county sucks.

I am on Day 10 waiting on my new pistol king county sucks.
10 "business" days? If yes, go get it.
My 1st, after 07/01 was the full 10 day wait. The 2nd was 3 days. Easier, I can't comment for other municipalities.
Hopefully it gets less aggravating as the BGC's are acquired per individual.
Who knows, my next could be 10 days!!

10 "business" days? If yes, go get it.
My 1st, after 07/01 was the full 10 day wait. The 2nd was 3 days. Easier, I can't comment for other municipalities.
Hopefully it gets less aggravating as the BGC's are acquired per individual.
Who knows, my next could be 10 days!!
I just called and asked they said the end of tomorrow. The LGS faxed it in the day after i filled paperwork out.

Your LGS is a bag dragger. "Should" have been filed on purchase date.
Therefore you get the recourse/wait from their "not" following through.
I could be off on that assumption

Even if it is after government working hours the fax still has a date/time stamp that is a legal filing date and time should it come to that. Bad , bad, bad, bad LGS!

Just placed an order for a Smith & Wesson 686:

559656-84749b951a5caaf7efc2a37c13b53f5b.jpg
And some Speed Beez speedloaders for the aforementioned. :s0155:

Last night Actually Bhawk.jpg

very first 357 Magnum from a friend I didn't even know was an FFL . Total Cost $225 out the door. Wait time in WA was only 3 days. Started the paperwork Friday Morning. Ruger Blackhawk . Will be at the range with it later today. (it is now 3:35 am.:D

Everybody waits "Up to" 10 days or more. Not everything with 1639 is working so smoothly yet. He is closing his business soon too, it also helped I think that the Sheriff in my county knows me personally.

Talked to my FFL Friend a few minutes ago, He let me take the gun while waiting With the BCG Pending, I should have had that explained to me at the time. While I am sure the BCG will come back with a proceed the Gun is going to sit in my Gun Safe until it does. If it doesn't I will return the gun to him and get my money back and cry all the way home .

@2A-Jay

If your BGC has not come back official "go ahead", but you have the firearm in your possession, your FFL friend is shady in his ways.
Not that I give a ratz azz, but I'd guess the BATF has something to do with him closing up shop.
Just sayin

Last Edited:
How is it only 3 days I thought after 1639 every body waits 10 days
Its 10 days mandatory for semi automatic rifles. Lever, shotgun and bolt guns are just like before. Pistols also didnt change except the atf no longer runs a courtesy check from r concealed permit holders. My check came back at exactly 10 days for my new pistol.

89977311-7FE9-4322-84A0-A0828720CE2C.jpeg

Its 10 days mandatory for semi automatic rifles. Lever, shotgun and bolt guns are just like before. Pistols also didnt change except the atf no longer runs a courtesy check from r concealed permit holders. My check came back at exactly 10 days for my new pistol.

View attachment 610263
That's what I found out after I looked it up.
I get a 10day hold every time so no big deal for me. And I have two CCP Utha and Washington Screenshot_2019-08-20_035729.jpg

Springfield XDM, 10mm. Bought it to replace my 1911 10mm. Although this gun will never compare to a 1911, it sure is a nice 2nd place winner.:D

InkedP1010044_LI.jpg

These carry nicely in a DeSantis Thumb Break.

P1010048.JPG

Here's what it would look like with good lighting.:cool:
XDM94510BHCE.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews