JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did a fun trade today at my local gun shop...
I traded a Uberti 1861 Navy that I re-built for a JC Higgins 101.24 ( Savage model 15 ) single shot bolt action rifle...
The rifle just needed a light cleaning of the metal and stock...the bore is bright and shiny...should make for a fun shooter.
Andy

put a Zastava M70 bolt action in 8mm mauser on layway, and gonna send payment to a guy for a saiga in 5.45 to convert.

Edit: Typed that while drunk and excited

Last Edited:
This showed up. 720rd. of Hirtenberger 7.62 x 51 in two battlepacks sealed in the crate. I removed the bands but left the seal intact..

20190725_082152.jpg

I got a couple of these new condition surplus US Military MOLLE Tactical Fighting Load Carrier vests, $15 each (free shipping) from ebay NEW! * Desert FLC Vest * US Military MOLLE Tactical Fighting Load Carrier NIB! | eBay to mount the Military Surplus MOLLE II AR-15 Triple Magazine Pouches I recently purchased from MidwayUSA, which are back on sale for only $2.99 each, less than I paid for them Military Surplus MOLLE II Triple AR-15 Mag Pouch Nylon Grade 1 Desert

DSC_0961a.JPG

72 M1 (Garand) Rifle enbloc clips, $66.95 + shipping from ebay 72-Pack M1 Garand Clips 8rd ENBLOC Clip US Made for 30-06 New | eBay

DSC_0944a.JPG

Starline Brass 357 Mag Nickel Unprimed Bag of 100 Starline Brass 357 Mag Nickel Unprimed Bag of 100 - Graf & Sons and Speer .357 125gr JHP bullets SPEER 38 (.357) 125gr JHP BULLET JaktHllwPt 100/bx - Graf & Sons from Grafs.com.

DSC_0940a.JPG

Federal 357 Magnum 130gr Hydra-Shok Ammunition 40rds Federal 357 Magnum 130gr Hydra-Shok Ammunition 20rds - PD357HS2 H and Winchester 357 Magnum 125gr PDX1 Defender Ammunition 40rds Winchester 357 Magnum 125gr PDX1 Defender Ammunition 20rds - S357MPDB from Palmetto State Armory.

DSC_0947c.JPG

Speed loaders D6-357/38 Speed Loader and loading block kit D6-357/38 Bedside Block Kit machined from billet aluminum, for Kimber K6, and also works with Colt Cobra, Detective Special, etc., from 5 Star Firearms.

DSC_0936a.JPG
DF35706000-2.jpg
DF35706310-2.jpg

Kimber K6s Stainless (LG) "the world's lightest production 6-shot .357 Magnum revolver, featuring superior ergonomics, smooth match-grade trigger, low-glare brushed stainless finish, and black wood and rubber Crimson Trace Lasergrips." MSRP: $1,177 but I got it NIB for $800 on Gunbroker.com.

DSC_0931a.JPG

I took it to the range and the double-action only trigger is pretty good out of the box - average 10 lb 7 oz - but not quite as good as my tuned S&W K-frame DA triggers (I polish the rebound slide and install less stiff rebound slide springs in my S&W K-frames). I think if I do the same to this Kimber it will be as nice as my S&Ws but I wanted to try it out stock first. I had some problems consistently activating the lasergrips, it is a little fussy as to how it is gripped. I think it is because of a hump on the front of the grip below the activation switch that creates a finger groove. I think if I lower the hump that will fix it.

EDIT: I have started polishing the frame where the rebound slide rubs. The rebound slide itself has some type of smooth black finish so I won't do anything with it. I ordered an assortment of S&W rebound springs from Wolff https://www.gunsprings.com/SMITH & WESSON/K, L, & N FRAME/cID3/mID58/dID264#449 The Kimber's rebound spring is shorter than S&W so I'll grind the new springs to the correct length.

Last Edited:
New Emerson Tiger knife mine will be stonewashed with serrations. Emerson is naming knives now it used to be the CQC8 I think. I have a large Commander, a great CQC13 Bowie and a CQC7 Flipper, I like Emerson, but I always seem to carry a less expensive Zero Tolerance ZT-350.

Maybe I'll decide to carry this one

I recently lost a very special-to-me knife that I carried every day for the past 10 years, in the frick'n ocean. You will be sorely missed.
I just picked up a replacement at Benchmade yesterday.

Mini Crooked River Custom.

20190801_101928.jpg

20190801_102027.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top