JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A new Badger Claw sheath for my Blackjack came a little while ago.

I had asked John to put a hole in it for a tie-down if necessary and he included the antler button and the cord lock. It was a nice gesture.

It was worth the wait. It's a different kind of basketweave and I really like it.

20190718_120133.jpg

A new Badger Claw sheath for my Blackjack came a little while ago.

I had asked John to put a hole in it for a tie-down if necessary and he included the antler button and the cord lock. It was a nice gesture.

It was worth the wait. It's a different kind of basketweave and I really like it.

View attachment 601401
That's nice......can we see the blade for giggles....you know, just kind of slide it out a bit..... sorry, I like knives.

Blackjack 1-7. It was too shiny for me so I steel wooled the stainless then did the old mustard on the blade trick and finished the blade with cold blue.
It looks a bit like Damascus to me, but I just wanted a dull finish regardless of appearance.

20190718_125438.jpg 20190718_125417.jpg

Blackjack 1-7. It was too shiny for me so I steel wooled the stainless then did the old mustard on the blade trick and finished the blade with cold blue.
It looks a bit like Damascus to me, but I just wanted a dull finish regardless of appearance.

ahh good stuff. I like that look. I was actually just trying to figure out if that was Damascus, before I read your statement.
Interesting.... A mustard acid etch.
thanks for sharing.

Well today I celebrated my promotion today by getting my first 308. I was planning on getting a second tikka but went with the savage 110 storm. I scrounged my garage looking for some leupold ring I had but couldn't fine them until after I got other rings:rolleyes:

I took it to the range. Did ok but I was shooting my 7mag better.
Cant believe how soft the 308 shoots vs a 3006.
20190719_191943.jpg

20190719_202207.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews