JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A new Badger Claw sheath for my Blackjack came a little while ago.

I had asked John to put a hole in it for a tie-down if necessary and he included the antler button and the cord lock. It was a nice gesture.

It was worth the wait. It's a different kind of basketweave and I really like it.

20190718_120133.jpg

A new Badger Claw sheath for my Blackjack came a little while ago.

I had asked John to put a hole in it for a tie-down if necessary and he included the antler button and the cord lock. It was a nice gesture.

It was worth the wait. It's a different kind of basketweave and I really like it.

View attachment 601401
That's nice......can we see the blade for giggles....you know, just kind of slide it out a bit..... sorry, I like knives.

Blackjack 1-7. It was too shiny for me so I steel wooled the stainless then did the old mustard on the blade trick and finished the blade with cold blue.
It looks a bit like Damascus to me, but I just wanted a dull finish regardless of appearance.

20190718_125438.jpg 20190718_125417.jpg

Blackjack 1-7. It was too shiny for me so I steel wooled the stainless then did the old mustard on the blade trick and finished the blade with cold blue.
It looks a bit like Damascus to me, but I just wanted a dull finish regardless of appearance.

ahh good stuff. I like that look. I was actually just trying to figure out if that was Damascus, before I read your statement.
Interesting.... A mustard acid etch.
thanks for sharing.

Well today I celebrated my promotion today by getting my first 308. I was planning on getting a second tikka but went with the savage 110 storm. I scrounged my garage looking for some leupold ring I had but couldn't fine them until after I got other rings:rolleyes:

I took it to the range. Did ok but I was shooting my 7mag better.
Cant believe how soft the 308 shoots vs a 3006.
20190719_191943.jpg

20190719_202207.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews