JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I was posting this thread pertaining to random junk bought on the internet, I realized we don't have one for firearm-related purchases. Same simple concept, lets see what you bought today (links preferred, for impulsive buyers like me) :)

Ordered one a these for my 700. Got it in two days:eek:. Turns out they make em over in Spokane. And some treats for Fred. Made with solar power they say:rolleyes:

2253847810_zpsraxf6eqv.jpg

I bought a 16" quad-railed upper with BCG and charge handle Friday but it didn't process/ship until today. Does that count?:cool:

A pound of Accurate #7, 250 Berry's 180 40 cal bullets, a box of 50 HPA 10mm.

Sportsman's out on 185th and hwy 26 has been getting more and more powder, bullets ammo, primers, etc. Everytime I go in I find a few more things that weren't there the last time. Checked out the new SR1911 cmdr in 9mm, trigger was o.k, I could see it getting pretty good. I was surprised how loose it was though, as soon as I picked it up I could feel the frame/slide gap. None of my 1911's are that loose. Probably shoots o.k., wasn't terribly impressed overall. Had the odd pleasure of shooting a Llama .22 mini 1911 the other day, kind of a POS but cute and fun at the same time. It never missed a beat and we were shooting out to 25 yds and hitting pop cans. So while at Sportsman's I fondled the Browning .22 mini 1911, I'd buy one at 1/2 the price but not @ $549 o_O

It was a good lunchtime browse.

Ordered a couple melonite bcgs, extended lever charging handles and some backup iron sights from delta team tactical last Thursday night and they were delivered yesterday morning. Finally checked my mailbox today and was happy to see everything there. :)

Update: they messed up...AGAIN. sent me the wrong extended latch charging handles. Ended up sending me the cheaper ones so once again another email sent to DTT....:mad:

Last Edited:
Not today but in the past month....

Game Reaper T/C Encore medium scope mount
Nikon Monarch 3 BDC scope 4-16x42
Tipton cleaning rod rack
3 more Bore Store silicon-treated rifle storage cases
Professional's Choice gun cleaning patches
Lasermax CF for the S&W Shield
Bushnell TRS-25 for the S&W 15-22
6 Magpul M3 5.56 40-round magazines
Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB for the Shield
300 rds Winchester .22LR ammo
500 rds CI .22LR ammo
400 rds Federal 9mm ammo

Today:
Magpul flip up sights for my flat top Windham AR. <--- from a amazon of all places.
Nikon glass coming soon.
Edit:
And bought some Pmags from 44mag.com

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews