JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well not really gun related but still gear lol my mom at 71 still can find a deal she got this flambeau fishing tackle box at the second hand store here brand new for five bucks lol she likes the second hand stores before I hear $#!+ bout my dirty finger nails I was working on my truck lol picture in there as proof lol

IMAG0979.jpg IMAG0978.jpg IMAG0980.jpg IMAG0981.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered Bravo Concealment Torsion for my G19. Really hope it will work to minimize printing so I can designate it as my everyday carry. I like my G43 but love the G19.
DOS Torsion Holster

View attachment 364643

Oh cool! Let us know how you like it once you've had a chance to try it. I'm running a JM Custom AIWB-WC holster. Love that thing but was wondering how well the Torsion feature works.

Shockwave Blade (black, only color on sale so it's Rust-Oleum time again) and charging handle for Gremlin.

Latest bit of fitting work:
20170524_003439_zps2bkmn1dx.jpg

Still to-do:
--Barrel assembly
--BCG
--LAW Tactical folder
--KNS anti-walk pins
--YHM EZ-Push takedown pins
--SIG ambi mag catch
--final lower
--Diamondhead rear BUIS
--optic
--Coast G45 or other high-intensity "dazzler" light
--2x Vltor Scout Mount

Last Edited:
18" AP 223 Wylde upper w/ NiB BCG & CH (giving my Oly Arms A2 to my brother).
Magpul BUIS set
two 1911 Holsters, picking up tomorrow;
Haven't weighed it all yet, but ~600# of Lead (Linotype / wheel weights /Lyman #2), 2 furnaces, 25 bullet molds, 8 handles, all the sizer dies and punches to match, four Ideal #45 Lubrisizers (one heated), one operational Posness Warren 800B and a 600a for spare parts. Sadly, there were not any .277/.278 molds in that lot.

Well not really gun related but still gear lol my mom at 71 still can find a deal she got this flambeau fishing tackle box at the second hand store here brand new for five bucks lol she likes the second hand stores before I hear $#!+ bout my dirty finger nails I was working on my truck lol picture in there as proof lolView attachment 365242 View attachment 365245 View attachment 365242 View attachment 365243 View attachment 365244 View attachment 365246
The only people I ever knew who cared about dirty finger nails were mothers, wives, and wimpy men. :eek:
No judgement from me, shopping at 2nd hand stores. I shop Goodwill and St Vinnies all time. Just picked up a copy of Shooter's Bible 2012 edition for $4.

[edit] seriously, I had a co-worker, stopped into his cubicle one morning and he had a manicure set all laid out on his desk. I looked at it, looked at him and said, "uh, I didn't see that."

From Quantico Tactical:
--Diamondhead rear BUIS
--Princeton Tec compact rail-mount dual-beam flashlight
20%-off-almost-everything, clearance sale and Memorial Day Weekend all-profits-to-charity FTW!

From Fred Meyer:
--Krylon Pumpkin Orange and Black for the "Tack Driver"
--2x 50-packs Remington-UMC 55gr .223
Buy-One-Get-One-Half-Off on both FTW AGAIN! :D

So now I just need to get my last big part orders in at Lanbo's Armory and OpticsPlanet, then wait for Andro Corp to put my 10.3" barrel-assembly on sale again... and then get some new top-plates for my jig to run the other three practice-blanks and order the real deal from Tennessee Arms.

The only people I ever knew who cared about dirty finger nails were mothers, wives, and wimpy men. :eek:...

...err & those of us in medicine, when at work. Just sayin'.

...No judgement from me, shopping at 2nd hand stores. I shop Goodwill and St Vinnies all time. Just picked up a copy of Shooter's Bible 2012 edition for $4.

Nice!

-Just put in an order for some 5.7 ammo to replace some used. Plus a PSA BCG parts kit, and an AR47 firing pin, just to add to the parts bin.

Headed out to find a cheapo castle nut wrench, because one of our pistol castle nuts backed off & flung the buffer tube pin. Least it wasn't a carastrophic failure, so there's that. Just put a damper on sighting that pistol in & the newfound fun of shouldering them.

Honestly surprised we've never had a need for a castle nut/armorers wrench before. Hmm.

Well not really gun related but still gear lol my mom at 71 still can find a deal she got this flambeau fishing tackle box at the second hand store here brand new for five bucks lol she likes the second hand stores before I hear $#!+ bout my dirty finger nails I was working on my truck lol picture in there as proof lolView attachment 365242 View attachment 365245 View attachment 365242 View attachment 365243 View attachment 365244 View attachment 365246
My parents had to cloth 6 kids... my mother had a weekly allowance and spent it all on her saturday morning rounds to the 2hand stores and garage sales. She passed it on to me for sure... I've got more cool gear at great deals at yard sales etc than i'd ever be able to have paying retail for new. my latest was from tailgate sale in a local park and ride a couple days ago... $100 dewalt recipricating saw for $20... talked him down from $30;)
IMG_1766.JPG

...err & those of us in medicine, when at work. Just sayin'.

No arguments there! I stand corrected. :cool:

Nice!

-Just put in an order for some 5.7 ammo to replace some used. Plus a PSA BCG parts kit, and an AR47 firing pin, just to add to the parts bin.

Headed out to find a cheapo castle nut wrench, because one of our pistol castle nuts backed off & flung the buffer tube pin. Least it wasn't a carastrophic failure, so there's that. Just put a damper on sighting that pistol in & the newfound fun of shouldering them.

Honestly surprised we've never had a need for a castle nut/armorers wrench before. Hmm.
Glad no one was hurt - those things can be missiles!

I might not have bought em today but I'm definitely paying for em right now(in the form of a very sore back from hours at the bench)
Completed @ about midnight last night on a single stage press,
meticulously weighing every single load.... sometimes double checking on a second scale.

700+ rounds of 55gr FMJBT
100 55grn Varmageddon
70 69grn hpbt sierras
IMG_1762.JPG

I did just win a set of RCBS short base dies for .223 on eBay for $15!
EDIT/UPDATE......
Found another gallon zip lock full o prepped and primed brass I forgot I had... making this a
1000+ round weekend. Needless to say, the lawn didn't get mowed. Got a few hundred more to prep, but i'm waiting till the new SB dies get here, some of these might be spent by then too.
IMG_1767.JPG

Last Edited:
Well bought a First year made Remington 740 30.06 made 02/1955 very low serial numbers. Made from 1955-1960 0nly so I think its cool. .308 and 30.06 back then were the original calibers, in 1955.
These are Auto-Loaders for those may not know.
Was in great condition, clean bolt and rails no issues. Slides very smooth.
Ive since cleaned the wood up just oil and cleaned up the metal with oil as well. Traded for a Sig Moquito. 22LR.
The butt stock imprints match identical the front asking around this may be a rare factory upgrade
It has a trap-door butt-stock as well. Still checking on this. Fits perfect the drop is about right on for me.

18721613_10207092177422628_26729225_o.jpg

Last Edited:
I might not have bought em today but I'm definitely paying for em right now(in the form of a very sore back from hours at the bench)
Completed @ about midnight last night on a single stage press,
meticulously weighing every single load.... sometimes double checking on a second scale.

700+ rounds of 55gr FMJBT
100 55grn Varmageddon
70 69grn hpbt sierras
View attachment 366491

I did just win a set of RCBS short base dies for .223 on eBay for $15!
Wow....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads