JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a wee bit envious, I have a Witness Elite Match in 10MM, fine gun. I was looking for a 'Stock II' when I got what I have.
I was actually looking for the stainless version.
But I'll tell ya, the deep blue version is all that.
As you well know, the fit and finish exceeds CZ and they're pretty darn nice themselves.

Friday, from Gun Digest while they were running their 40%-off-eBooks sale, both digital editions:
--Patrick Sweeney, Gunsmithing the AR15: The Bench Manual
--Tiger McKee, AR15 Skills & Drills

Today from Command Arms Accessories (10%-off-everything Mother's Day Sale ends today)
--3x MPS rail-mount mag carrier ($3 a pop, MSRP is $20!)
--FSM15P front-sight-mount dual-rail

I have all four of his "Book of the AR15" voolumes... he's an old boardmate from Back In The Day, back when many famous gunwriters from the Prodigy days hung out at a place called AmBack ten to fifteen years ago.

I'm waiting on the two heavier "Gunsmithing the AR" volumes until they get the e-book for Volume 2 back up... I got shafted by a publisher who only e-pubbed the middle volume from a set of three (at eighty frickin' bucks a pop!) so now it's Complete Sets or Not At All.

I just sold more crap from my parts bin today putting my "gun fund" up to $35 cash, a $32 Sportsmans Giftcard, and $70 stuck in PayPal credit(because if I transfer it to the bank my wife would take it)... it's burning the proverbial hole, and I can't decide what to get. AR upgrades or Reloading supplies... maybe a little of each. I'm still ISO a deal on a butt stock for my SPR build suitable for bench shooting... starting to lean towards a fixed Carbine MOE but none on Ebay for a Milspec tube, and none in town. Anybody have one FS?

I just ordered 2 Hot Pink Sig pistol braces... And I'm not the only one:s0155: IMG_1749.PNG

Splashed out and got a book that i'll likely use 2% of at best :( - Still, it's actually a really nice detail book.

IMG_20170519_172102.jpg IMG_20170519_172120.jpg

Did i need another 200 rounds of 30.06, some En-blocs and a .30cal can? hmm..... they were on sale :D
IMG_20170519_172213.jpg
IMG_20170519_172407.jpg

Nice I was just going to say 159 plus shipping I got one for my g22 .40 you will see the difference from a stock barrel
Better groups and you can shoot different kinds of ammo I have found that I or mine is more accurate with lighter loads or defense ammo such as hornady or FED HYDRA SHOCK target loads I shoot better with 165 grain over the 180 grain most hollow points or hornaday self defense loads such as critical defense or critical duty are lighter

Last Edited:
Tanfo Stock III (mine is 10mm)
Even nicer than the CZ 75 B that it is based on
Those Italians have mad skills
The slide-to-frame fit will make you pee right down your leg :D
View attachment 363018
We shot it today for the first time.
It's the real McCoy.
Soft shooter and very accurate.

If I had to shoot in a friendly competition, I think I'd grab that one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top