JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up a Rainier RM15 ultramatch bullet upper and lower, a black hole weaponry 20" polygonal fluted and cerakoted barrel, an SRC bolt group, and a POF 4 pound single stage trigger. Kinda broke for a while but magpul PRS and buffer tube enhancements next

I have ordered a Klipt hostler from Blade-Tech, I expect to pocket carry my G-33 mostly, but having a AIWB and a OWB holster for it also makes for more versatility. I also ordered a Trijicon MRO with a Battle Steel full co-witness mount fro BoTach. I also got a cheap Gerber 'Bear Grylls' cord handled knive from BoTach, in case i need to make a spear. Finally I bought a Heritage Rough Rider single action 22 Convertible.

Last Edited:
I hate to trump the many fine purchases listed, but I received 100' of Titan Survivor Cord. It's paracord with a single strand of fishing line, one of copper wrapped in wax paper and your basic paracord. Lookout Mcgyver!

Ordered 2,100 rounds of .22lr ammo from Gander Mountain, now they're cancelling my order due to a 'glitch' in their system that allowed people to buy ammo they didn't have and in quantities they didn't allow (with no limit mentioned on the item). They're going to make a lot of angry customers, well, former customers, on this one :mad:

I wonder how many others here will get screwed over on that deal?

Ordered 2,100 rounds of .22lr ammo from Gander Mountain, now they're cancelling my order due to a 'glitch' in their system that allowed people to buy ammo they didn't have and in quantities they didn't allow (with no limit mentioned on the item). They're going to make a lot of angry customers, well, former customers, on this one :mad:

I wonder how many others here will get screwed over on that deal?

Man, that sucks. I haven't received the cancellation notice yet, but I'm sure it's on the way.

Man, that sucks. I haven't received the cancellation notice yet, but I'm sure it's on the way.

If I were in charge of their customer service, I would be looking to make this right by everyone. I would honor every single order by placing them all on back-order and filling them as new shipments came in - even if it took a year to do it. But then, I've learned how to properly do customer service, I don't expect them to follow that path. Too bad, I hate to have to leave another retailer, not that it will hurt them any.

Just grabbed one of those gongs for $21 shipped, @Joe Link - I'm sure they're normally a lot more.

Nice, that's what I figured.

And they was gone when I tried to buy some a few minutes ago.... :(

Hopefully they'll restock! I don't know the weight but I can't imagine shipping would be any less than half that cost.

Nice, that's what I figured.

Hopefully they'll restock! I don't know the weight but I can't imagine shipping would be any less than half that cost.

I've seen that deal on Amazon before, I'm sure it will be back again. Just check back from time to time. Seems each time it comes up, I have just spent what I have on something else :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top