JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up a half pound or so of solid sterling at the local Goodwill store.
Who ever picks thru the flatware is doing a great job!
Mixed into the Wal-Mart forks and spoons I found five pieces of treasure.

Edit: I found three more pieces over the next week.

Making it over a half pound troy.

Last Edited:
Bersa Thunder .380 with a threaded barrel so I can do a barrel swap with my Thunder Plus. 15rd mag capacity in a naturally subsonic caliber just screams for a threaded barrel, and you can't buy the barrel aftermarket.

Picked up a Holosun 507C X2 to replace the 407C X2 I got. The 407 was my first pistol dot, and I really didn't like the small dot after using it for a couple months. I like the "Eotech" style reticle on the 507, I can pick it up a lot faster and hit things. I'm not the most accurate, but it's the hits that count.

Also got a SLX 1x CYCLOPS miscroprism from Primary Arms for my MP15. Hoping to zero them both in this week. So far I like the ACSS PAC1X CQB reticle on this one. 300 yards is max I'll probably be shooting anything with iron sights from a 16" 5R barrel, but I can push it out to 400 if need be.

Got some low profile spot LED light bars.

Got a night shotgun defense course coming up next month, was not seeing any decent gun lights I liked, so I will try and build one that runs on a small 4s drone battery and micro switch.

If nothing else, more lights for my car...

My rifle came in. Debating between trying to hunt down a malcolm 3x short scope or just sticking to irons.

55514610-553B-430B-BC59-6D5F86016A66.jpeg

Found a bi-pod mount that works across all of my rifles, no adjusting the QD tension, uses a large knurled knob.
Magpul Rail Grabber on their bi-pod, works on picatinny or Arca rail.
Midway had them for $50
xEeO5rpl.jpg

3 slot rail length.
eTjslWRl.jpg

Now I'm gonna have to get IWI's 15.5" Arca rail
Been wanting to swap it out anyway.
wtYq0Xcl.jpg

Picked a few ammo can locking hardware. I do have locked plastic container but I will put on a 30 cal or 50 cal ammo can for going to the range. I will go to Harbor Freight and buy a few ammo cans.

6F4748A3-2912-4C2C-A34D-56119FA7638E.jpeg

Picked up a Streamlight TLR-7A for my new P-01. Can't recommend this little guy enough - for anyone looking for a new WML for your pistol you should definitely take a look at one. Not expensive at all, lightweight with good ergos it's great quality light overall. I see myself adding a few more in my collection in the near future. :s0155:

Attachments

• 20230218_135128.jpg
    20230218_135128.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 36

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class