JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I rescued this from a life in prison! And because it's Washington prison the shop gave me a free 10round Magpul… good thing it's not 9mm with the whole lung issue thing.

93BD48C3-5A70-4859-8934-2F19BEA5FF2D.jpeg

Just bought one of these, hope it will run better than the $2000 one I've been fighting with for a few years. It's $400 shipped to your FFL for a complete 50 Beowulf rifle.

I've been holding out for one of those Ruger Mark IV all stainless target models with the threaded barrel (model 40126) so I keep checking the internet regularly. Ran across this odd duck. Kinda quirky and a little ugly. Model 43922, which uses a Mark IV Lite upper on a standard aluminum lower. It's like an all metal standard grip angle lite and I like the light blue color. I'm still hunting for the stainless model, but now this one have to keep me entertained until then.

43922.jpg

Of course that means more mags because the ones from my Mark IV 22/45 Lite won't work.
MarkIV_Upgraded_1.jpg

Went to the gun show in Redmond, OR, and found a guy who had an Colt SP1 upper receiver for sale!!!
Now I can make my XM177E1 clone 'more correcter' with that upper, and use the other receiver to start the build of a Colt 723 "Irene" clone. SWEET!!!

I wanted a sunshade for the NXS 2.5-10X42mm scope...so I ordered one....and to make the "Free Shipping" added some legs for a bolt action rifle.
That "Free Shipping" influenced me to spend 12.85 times the cost of the sunshade. :confused:
At least the AR15 is finished to the point that I can finally take it to the range.
View attachment 1294859
Finally finished the Finnish with a ATACR 4-20X50mm MIL-XT reticle and a SPUHR QDP-4006 mount.
If the 4-20X50mm is more than what is needed on the TIKKA, I can move it to something with a barrel longer than 16"...
uiTopped.jpeg
...mocked up, not buttoned down yet...looks over-kill...might need a LPVO instead?

Been searching for the last month to buy something before you know.. just in case. Good amount of selection but nothing I felt I wanted to take home. Until I saw this cz bren 2 ....7.62x39 14.5in barrel.

20221104_161536.jpg

Last Edited:
Finally finished the Finnish with a ATACR 4-20X50mm MIL-XT reticle and a SPUHR QDP-4006 mount.
If the 4-20X50mm is more than what is needed on the TIKKA, I can move it to something with a barrel longer than 16"...
View attachment 1304933
...mocked up, not buttoned down yet...looks over-kill...might need a LPVO instead?
NF ATACR is the way to go above $2K IMHO. They aren't the absolute best, but few are better.

NF ATACR is the way to go above $2K IMHO. They aren't the absolute best, but few are better.
I was going for sturdy, practical (in features & price), and US. manufacture. Those nice S&B riflescopes are way out of my league.
There is a public range that has lanes out to 700 yards that I have been wanting to try.
If that one is too crowded, I will have to schedule time at the Ben Avery Facility. I dread crowded ranges, but might have to deal with it now that I am spending most of my time down here.

If I make it out there, I will post some type of review of the equipment and facility.

View attachment 1304933
If you run this rifle setup with a suppressor, the proportions will look perfect with that scope.

Not today but....
Saturday at the gun show...I sold one gun and bought a Black Aces Tactical Lever Action shotgun....
And traded another for a 1942 dated Remington 512 .22 rifle.

See....Not all of my guns require Powder , Patch , Ball and flint or cap....:D
Andy

Picked up my 50 Beowulf AR that shipped last week. Got an instant approval. This is my second AR in that caliber, the first one has close to $2k into it and it still won't cycle. Hope this bargain price factory built rifle will function as I love the cartridge but hate my expensive conglomerate pile of parts that I've amassed pursuing it before.

Stopped by Santiam Buyers in Stayton on my way home and I missed out on the Mossberg 500 they had yesterday but found a Stoeger pump (870 clone). Instant approval, I really feel bad for the people in the que, they said it's over 10,000 and growing rapidly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top