JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wanted a sunshade for the NXS 2.5-10X42mm scope...so I ordered one....and to make the "Free Shipping" added some legs for a bolt action rifle.
That "Free Shipping" influenced me to spend 12.85 times the cost of the sunshade. :confused:
At least the AR15 is finished to the point that I can finally take it to the range.
uiFreeShipping.jpeg
Edited to add thread related info..

:s0158:

Last Edited:
Welllll..... not today, but last week I bought 5 more G19.4 OEM mags from Botach.com for $21 each. I'm on the hunt for more when funds and sales align with the stars

As I was posting this thread pertaining to random junk bought on the internet, I realized we don't have one for firearm-related purchases. Same simple concept, lets see what you bought today (links preferred, for impulsive buyers like me) :)
Well, today being a newbie I purchased the lovely (🤢) 10 Rd magazine 3 pack for my pew pew. It truly hurt me to purchase it but at least I have some others higher rd mags just not enough☹️
I'm saddened that the PNW hunting and other shooting enthusiasts are reduced to some ill informed bans on our rights.
well thanks for letting me cry a Lil bit about it, anyways that's what I bought, lol.

I miss my Gen 3 G32, which got stolen several years ago, recovered and been sitting in an evidence storage place since.
That stinks! I enjoy the round. I have a P320 in 357 Sig but enjoy the Glock more. As far as the thread goes I bought another knife and some ammo. I been a slacker on shooting so that is what the ammo is going towards. And I haven't bought a knife in 2 months so it was time.

I know that tool. Lol I like the subtlety here lol
I'm not normally so subtle. I'm working on it.

I still have a few of my shop made bevel tools. I'm long past day to day motorcycle tech however I do get it. Desmodromic took some time to accept. It took even longer to understand bevel. Then there were twice as many valves and belts!

Then there was the 900ss with the fly embedded in the fiberglass tank resin ...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top