200 round of Winchester Sierra Match King175 grain 762 X 51, ......and 1000 rounds PMC XTac 55 grain 5.56 MM (M193) from LAX Ammo. $5 shipping,

Last Edited:

washagonian

Reactions
Yes, but found out taurusarmaumory might be a scam who wants to use a weird form of payment. Anyone know if that dealer is a scammer?
I couldn't find a website with the spelling you provided above.

But I did find taurusarmoury.com.

I ran it through a "scamadviser.com" check (I use scam advisor a lot).

It came up as a suspicious website, scoring 35 out of a possible 100 points (1 is low - scam site, 100 is high - completely trusted site).

Here's the link to the scam adviser summary page for taurusarmoury

Also, they spelled armory incorrectly in their website URL - another clue that it's a scam site.

washagonian

Reactions
Anyway Zelle is a legitimate newcomer in the finance and payment industry, horning in on PayPal's turf. I think they are Microsoft backed. They are real, no sweat.
@Pandaz3 is correct. Zelle is legit. I use it all the time.

Zelle is owned by a consortium of the major banks. Here's a link to a Wikipedia article on Zelle.

However, Zelle is a direct cash transfer app. Once you make a Zelle transfer, you have no recourse if you got screwed.

With PayPal, you do have the ability to file a dispute and have it resolved. The same with a credit card. (To clarify - I am NOT a PayPal fan.)

I actually went to the taurusarmoury.com website and see that they only allow payment through a cash app (i.e., Zelle) and crypto currency.

These are huge red flags of a scam site.

Reactions
@Pandaz3 is correct. Zelle is legit. I use it all the time.

Zelle is owned by a consortium of the major banks. Here's a link to a Wikipedia article on Zelle.

However, Zelle is a direct cash transfer app. Once you make a Zelle transfer, you have no recourse if you got screwed.

With PayPal, you do have the ability to file a dispute and have it resolved. The same with a credit card. (To clarify - I am NOT a PayPal fan.)

I actually went to the taurusarmoury.com website and see that they only allow payment through a cash app (i.e., Zelle) and crypto currency.

These are huge red flags of a scam site.
How about how “armory” is spelled as a red flag too.

s1xty7

Reactions
Ordered 5,000 rounds of CCI Standard Velocity 22lr for $425. I already have plenty but it was cheap enough and it's accurate enough that having more on hand doesn't hurt. I know $425 isn't cheap like how 22lr used to be, but it's cheaper than store prices by about 4 to 7 cents per round if I can even find it in stock (with a limit of a few boxes most places).

Now if I could just find a decent price on some 357 magnum...

Reactions
I don't need it, I'll probably use it once and then never again, but I bought it.

20220619_224938.jpg

One day later, and the other half of my order arrived. A 24 round Glock mag. One more for the hoarder.
View attachment 1226752
Okay a trickster, one post he says 33 (Likely a 9 MM) and the next post a 24 (Possibly a .40) and brown and black. Definitely trying to confuse me.

WAYNO

Reactions
Okay a trickster, one post he says 33 (Likely a 9 MM) and the next post a 24 (Possibly a .40) and brown and black. Definitely trying to confuse me.
Tricked me too. They are both 9mm. 33-round was only available in Brown, and the 24-round was the only one available in black.

And these, just to replace the one I recently gave away... It was 31-round.:s0125:

Last Edited:
One day later, and the other half of my order arrived. A 24 round Glock mag. One more for the hoarder.
View attachment 1226752
Okay a trickster, one post he says 33 (Likely a 9 MM) and the next post a 24

Well I can't delete the repost, just consider this a two rounder!

MTpockets

Reactions
NSFW Naked photo...
UImod0.jpeg
I think I am gonna like it, so I put a ring on it 🎶 🎶(taking Beyoncé's advice)...well, two rings are on the way. A.R.M.S. Inc. #22 Mediums with the spare tacktik-kewl cap setup.

Also have the legs (Harris S-BRM notched), the knee brace (KMW POD-LOC), and the hips (A.R.M.S. Inc Harris adapter) in route.

Looks like I am "all in" on this relationship... the visual range expander will be ordered as soon as I have the rings in hand.

Hope the desire is still there after the impending weight gain.

MT (Old Skewl for this Ol'Fool) Pockets

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Vancouver Gunshow
Ridgefield, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top