JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
83158131-FD8E-43A1-878F-871900004DD8.jpeg
Time for some sights I can actually see for my SD9

This one is the short heavy barrel version, no irons.

View attachment 856565

I have a similar rifle in 17HMR (older, longer barrel, not threaded) and it's a real keeper.

Those taticool models are sweet buddy had that same rifle but sold it and put money towards a glock 34. Mine is the non accutrigger older model and was never big on them. But I mean you get a 22lr with Button rifling for very reasonable price and damn thing will shoot lights out!
:s0015:

20210407_095110.jpg

Got my field stock for a Benneli M4 to replace the pistol grip.

Aside from having to retrain a bit with my reloads and manual of operations - I'm not going back.
This is so much easier. Pistol grip was kinda cool, but this is much faster and intuitive for me. :)

<Shatner voice>Must ... resist urge ... to Form1/SBRer this one ... with a custom-built skeleton stock. Spoooooooooooock.</Shatner voice>

OK, so wife is home and working in her craft room. I go there to engage in tête-à-tête and show the new revolver. She is quite surprised by this one, then asks how this not a, her words, "little rifle that needs registration". I explain it has no stock. Then I add "I am thinking of doing tax and add stock." This is met with bemused silence and I wander away to make fish for dinner. I have no idea on path forward and I just lost my train of thought. :p

OK, so wife is home and working in her craft room. I go there to engage in tête-à-tête and show the new revolver. She is quite surprised by this one, then asks how this not a, her words, "little rifle that needs registration". I explain it has no stock. Then I add "I am thinking of doing tax and add stock." This is met with bemused silence and I wander away to make fish for dinner. I have no idea on path forward and I just lost my train of thought. :p
You my friend need to distract her with something yellow and shiny, that she can use to adorn her personage...

Perhaps something like this, to distract her from the conversation at hand... :D

8F605C82-5D57-43E1-A442-32A4AF960A0E.jpeg

You my friend need to distract her with something yellow and shiny, that she can use to adorn her personage...

Perhaps something like this, to distract her from the conversation at hand... :D

View attachment 858409

Haha, funny you should mention it, friend. Tomorrow is her birthday. Little ones have made cards, on my direction. I have steaks and cheese cake at the ready for when I cook tomorrow. And, of course, jewelry. One is a silly nothing, one is, well, frankly more than a trifle naughty, the other is the main event. But I have said too much already. :D

Haha, funny you should mention it, friend. Tomorrow is her birthday. Little ones have made cards, on my direction. I have steaks and cheese cake at the ready for when I cook tomorrow. And, of course, jewelry. One is a silly nothing, one is, well, frankly more than a trifle naughty, the other is the main event. But I have said too much already. :D
You're a good man CG! Happy Birthday to the Mrs!

Bought 1000 tumbled 9mm range brass for $40 shipped
Bought 1000 9mm bullets from DGbullets for $77 shipped
Bought 25 round sampler pack of red 9mm bullets from badman bullets for $12 shipped
Traded 500 LRP for 500 SPP today

Had a good day

well, I actually didn't spend a penny. I was preparing a Galco Miami Classic for sale which for a
SIG P228 I sold years ago. I was about to post a FS or Trade on the forum here and thought
"whatheheck..." and place my G19 gen 5 which I bought off NWF a month back. Doggone if it
didn't fit near perfectly. Happy camper.

And, as a testament to hoarders, I sold my G17 about 10 yrs ago and still had the Kramer
horsehide IWB and OWB holsters which I think are outstanding holsters. I dug those out
of the pile and as Gomer would say, "shazam..." the G19 works great. Cost neutral.

Those and pfizer #2 with zero reaction made me a happy camper this past week. :s0166:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads