JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I woke up to this picture from CH Precision!

2272B3BD-F01D-4CC6-BD5B-4C0506DB5FD0.jpeg

Adding an attic access ladder so I can store 1 years worth of toilet paper, 1 years worth of pasta and "other things" there for the family.
I equipped the house with some auto bidet things and now a couple years worth of TP takes up very little space.

On the bought front ... sold.

Sold a Mossy 930 JM to my brother along w/ some shells. Pre-panic prices of course, he's my brother.

Bear creek?

if so I loved their upper, but you shoul pull the hand rail screws out and clean and lock-tight them mine came loose after about 60rds but was fine after that
Yes, it will be my 6th upper from them for 5 overall in the collection (sold one of my first BCA on a lower since I put a pistol and rifle Beowulf together and liked the rifle better, got an AR9 out of it plus ammo).

Just slapped a 350 legend together, my favorite shop has a 7.62x39 pistol upper waiting for me plus a bunch of other stuff.

Will have to open them up and check the tightness.

Thank you.

Got a couple of Tandem Kross front sights for my Taurus G2C's and a couple of 40 S&W barrels for them too I'll need to get some more 40 magazines and another Lakeline 40 RSA
I got another IWB Holster for my M&P40C

Bear creek?

if so I loved their upper, but you shoul pull the hand rail screws out and clean and lock-tight them mine came loose after about 60rds but was fine after that
I have a Bear Creek lower with a Bear Creek side charger upper. Put it together a few years back and never shot it. Another gun I need to shoot on my growing list.

Finally found a CZ 527 Varmint in 223. Deer Park Double Eagle Pawn searched forums and internet for 3 months everything sold out. And looking through pawn shops and what gun stores we have left her in Spokane.

Thought well I'll take the drive and see what I'd find. Lone and behold after walking in and strolling down the aisles man still nice to pick up various guns and get a feel of non mainstream firearms ha but I digress.

Something at the end of a row with a beautiful walnut stock caught my eye get closer thinking nah couldn't be and WOW! I found what I've been looking for. Picking it up and running that stupid smooth micro mauser action and feeling the set trigger already tuned perfect gave me goosebumps.

I plan on using this rifle as a trainer for my 6.5 and bit cheaper to shoot in this day and age wanted various things done to it threaded barrel exct. But it had been threaded, DIP pic rail, polished trigger & feed ramps bedded the recoil lug witch in turn free floated the barrel.

Rifling and crown pristine only thing that bugged me was whoever parkerized it did not do a great job but can't complain ha. Threw some Weaver rings and a Cabelas Pineridge 4x32mm collecting dust till my badger rings and Athlon Ares comes in! Sorry not sorry for the long post but I needed to tell someone haha :s0060:

Look at the price tag $579 so $626 out the door!! :s0168:

20210405_190458.jpg 20210322_174716.jpg 20210322_174632.jpg 20210322_171450.jpg

Last Edited:
Awesome rifles I have the basic F model used the ol' lady's nail polish to paint the front site haha and with over 12k down the pipe It's still holding true surprised I haven't shot out the barrel yet o_O
This one is the short heavy barrel version, no irons.

1617803876133.png

I have a similar rifle in 17HMR (older, longer barrel, not threaded) and it's a real keeper.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top