JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got this box today! Not sure why I had to do paperwork for it! Maybe because it's a $1200 box?! 24DC23F8-567E-4E1E-9C88-0C8F3BE7AEE7.jpeg
;):s0115:

Thought I'd give these Axis' a try. Found one on consignment for $269..... how I do?
Chamber 22-250.... read good things about the cartridge for accuracy.

View attachment 842166
Pretty good deal. We have a Remington 788 in a 22-250 that shoots 50gr v-max 5 shot groups you can hide under a dime. Another in a Savage LRPV that will do 55gr 5shots around .75 thinking about getting a Tikka T3X and a Sako Finnlight set up to mimic our hunting rifle. 22-250 on ground squirrels (blast), coyotes, for fun and to keep up on shooting practice during off season. You'll enjoy shooting that 22-250.

A Walther PDP Fullsize with 4.5" barrel. Not today but a not very long ago (they only came out a few weeks ago). Waiting for the optic plate so I can install a Vortex Viper RD. Holster choice is limited at this time. Will probable go with a C&G OWB because I have gained weight so IWB would require new pants or some dieting.:D I am thinking that OWB is concealable enough because Idaho allows open carry so printing or accidental exposure should not be a problem.

Selling my unfired Ruger Precision in 308; I decided I really only need so many heavy barrel 308 bench rifles, and that's the one that's never had shells in it, and is also coincidentally the one that's most likely to sell well. Popped the scope off it and reboxed it Sunday, taking it to the LGS maybe today.

Geez, you sound like my wife. :eek::confused: I think the word "need" should be replaced with "bubblegum" on this site, like all of the other bad words.:D
Well, here's what happened. I bought the Ruger and put it in the safe. Then I looked through a bunch of rifles I got a while back from an estate thing, and lo - I had something like 5 or 6 heavy barrel bench type 308 bolt action rifles. A couple Savages, a Winchester, a GA Precision ... etc.

I've not shot ANY of them, including the Ruger.

So, there you have it. I'll maybe buy a scope or a couple/3 rimfire rifles. Perhaps a 22wmr bolt, which I don't have one of.

But we're pretty stocked up on 308 bench rifles, you see. ;)

Well, here's what happened. I bought the Ruger and put it in the safe. Then I looked through a bunch of rifles I got a while back from an estate thing, and lo - I had something like 5 or 6 heavy barrel bench type 308 bolt action rifles. A couple Savages, a Winchester, a GA Precision ... etc.

I've not shot ANY of them, including the Ruger.

So, there you have it. I'll maybe buy a scope or a couple/3 rimfire rifles. Perhaps a 22wmr bolt, which I don't have one of.

But we're pretty stocked up on 308 bench rifles, you see. ;)
Okay then. As long as the proceeds are directed to more firearms-related merchandise, I'll allow it. ;):D I just don't want my wife to pick up on any kind of "if you ain't shootin' 'em, you should be selling 'em" negative type of mojo. I don't think she's a member of this forum, so I probably don't have anything to worry about. But... ya never know. Of course, with current circumstances, one could always go with "but I can't find any ammo to shoot".

I was looking through my collection and realized I didn't have a 22 handgun. So I rectified the problem.
I should be picking up my little Ruger Wrangler this week.
Also with all the talk of selling guns I don't think I have ever sold any guns I have bought or inherited.

I was looking through my collection and realized I didn't have a 22 handgun. So I rectified the problem.
I should be picking up my little Ruger Wrangler this week.
Also with all the talk of selling guns I don't think I have ever sold any guns I have bought or inherited.
I sold one (Ruger MK2 5.5 BB) early on and regretted it for a bit. Then for a long time I had a buy never sell policy. Eventually I decided to switch to "fewer, better" and started divesting myself of a few.

That little MK2 was the first pistol I ever owned, and I should have kept it just because of that. But the rest I don't miss.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top