JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a "shotgun."

87C4349B-585F-484B-BA71-5DF62F3AA703.jpeg 0EDD290B-E7F6-4C55-B45A-57B8108C5328.jpeg E7769E35-5067-4257-A2E1-928E61DDBD6A.jpeg

I bet the pattern is small on that one.
One could say it'd be closer to a cloverleaf. :rolleyes:
You didn't follow Joe Biden's advice if it isn't a double barrel or your house doesn't have a balcony. Because you know, every house has a balcony...
I'm Korean, we don't do balconies, only rooftops.

We don't make out with our nieces either. o_O

More for my CZ Scorpion EVO 3 s1 pistol.
Apex tactical grip, Three more Magpul Scorpion EVO PMAG 35, Gear Head Works Magazine Release, UTG Riser of my optic, a few UTG QD's, and some picatinny ladder rail covers.

463171.png 660902.jpg 144653294777675954633.jpeg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg

I recently bought a couple of MagPul magazines for my MAK90 and SKS type "M." I have always relied on steel for those guns and never considered polymer. I bought two MOE 30 rounders and two Gen 3 30 rounders to try out and see if one is better than the other. The Gen 3 has steel reinforced feed lips, front of the mag and the mag catch - twice the price of the MOE. The first is MOE and the second is the Gen 3. You can see the exposed steel on the Gen 3. Both fit and seem to function, but I like the Gen 3 better. It seems stronger in the needed areas. If I had to depend on one it would be the Gen 3.

View attachment 715473

View attachment 715468

Yes I have one MOE one and the rest of the Magpul ones are G3. So much nicer with the steel. I am just use my MOE at the gun range.

Picked up 1000 .356 124 grain Berry's projectiles from Midway for .9 a piece. Probably high, not sure since I've never bothered loading 9mm, but since I have everything else, a case will cost me $90.

Also bought some Underwood extreme defender .45 ACP for the woods.

And some Sitka gear.

Picked up 1000 .356 124 grain Berry's projectiles from Midway for .9 a piece. Probably high, not sure since I've never bothered loading 9mm, but since I have everything else, a case will cost me $90.

Also bought some Underwood extreme defender .45 ACP for the woods.

And some Sitka gear.

I bought the same Berry's from Midway also. Should be here tomorrow. When they are more available, you can usually get them from Powder Valley for $76/1000. Since Midway is the only ones getting them, not a horrible price.

Mine was a long thought of, missed visual memory of my first hunt, and many other hunting trips with my dad.
He sold it.
There's a LONG story involving my sibling, as-to my need of filling a void of memories.
She has the photo albums and refuses to give me copies of the many times hunting and camping.
The W94 helps fill that void. :)

I hear ya man... I just wish there wasn't a law against shooting our siblings!

We don't make out with our nieces either. o_O

Hey don't knock it...

(trying to insert smiley face)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads