JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Overpaid for this, was $500 including mount and red dot.

98F83AB1-94A2-40FD-AB6E-294DB3425516.jpeg

S-W.jpg I ordered a Smith and Wesson M&P380 Shield EZ Performance Center Gold .380 ACP 3.8-inch 8Rds Ported Barrel.
I already own a .380 EZ (by the way, never had a problem with it) Sold it already.
Took 3 days for the background check before I could pick it up which I did today.

Last Edited:
After watching auctions for quite some time, I finally found a Winchester 9422 Boy Scout commerative rifle from 1985 in unfired (except factory test fire) condition that had the quality and price I was after. I may have overpaid a bit, but something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it, and I was willing to pay a certain price so, by that logic, I didn't overpay. :D

Seller's pics:
popLnioEj

pl8It74sj

plvRnsD4j

pm5rLJcxj

pmmwF57rj

Edit: No, I don't have it yet, but soon. And no, I'm not going to fire it. I already have a 9422 from 1973 I use for plinking.

I picked up my Davidsons Exclusive MKIV today and got the HE507C-GR mounted up, all included and additional mags loaded, ready for pew pew tomorrow.
I also received/signed the electronic form to for my Ti-Rant 45M. Now the wait.
Also picked up another 500rnds of 124gr/9mm at Bi-Mart

Ok I stopped at cabelas tonight. And saw a model 19-4 that I had to add to my revolver collection. Man its sweet. The rear sight blade is broken on one side. So maybe some of y'all might have some experience in fixing these? Please let me know.
20190809_195948.jpg

250 rds of .45 acp
BCA 7.5 upper
Standard cap mags for AR15, ak47, and Glock 17
2 cases MREs
Various canned food
Cigars
My only regret is that i had to go to more than one store or online retailer. Give me a gun shop that sells groceries and cigars, I'll be there every day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top