JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An upgrade to this Sgl 21-61 a circle 10 triangle stock made from aluminum.

View attachment 584174

fit like a glove.

20190528_141547.jpg

An AR pistol in300 Blackout. I promised myself I was never getting a new caliber to stock and then broke it, for the second time this year..
Now I'm debating whether to go the SBR route or not . Definitely getting a suppressor for it, though.

An AR pistol in300 Blackout. I promised myself I was never getting a new caliber to stock and then broke it, for the second time this year..
Now I'm debating whether to go the SBR route or not . Definitely getting a suppressor for it, though.
I almost got a 300 upper …. almost

Honest question here...
What makes them worth so much money?

Made in the good ole USA.
Excellent customer service if needed.
Durable (I broken a few Harris's)
Modular.
Adaptable.

What he said..and more..

I have the quick disconnect version. American defense makes the quick disconnect part and they make one of the best quick disconnects out there. Everything is simple and easy to use and set yet rock solid. The QD version is basically the last bipod you'll ever have to buy. Quickly and easily switches between rifles.

So whenever I build a new rifle: instead of buying a dedicated bipod for it, I just buy a small section of pic rail for the bipod to clamp on it and i'm covered :D

What he said..and more..

I have the quick disconnect version. American defense makes the quick disconnect part and they make one of the best quick disconnects out there. Everything is simple and easy to use and set yet rock solid. The QD version is basically the last bipod you'll ever have to buy. Quickly and easily switches between rifles.

So whenever I build a new rifle: instead of buying a dedicated bipod for it, I just buy a small section of pic rail for the bipod to clamp on it and i'm covered :D

Yep.

Mine is getting a Reallyrightstuff ARCA/Picatinny clamp.
Even more versatility.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top