JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my Brownells order today and installed everything. Ace stock with folding adapter, ALG trigger, and a Wolff recoil spring. Bought a new selector too, but I had no Idea Yugo selectors are shorter than normal selectors? So the selector is going on the Saiga I guess. 20180313_203317.jpg

Got my Brownells order today and installed everything. Ace stock with folding adapter, ALG trigger, and a Wolff recoil spring. Bought a new selector too, but I had no Idea Yugo selectors are shorter than normal selectors? So the selector is going on the Saiga I guess.View attachment 439737
I'm going to take a guess and say your a SAN FRANCISCO 49 FAN LOL oh yeah nice AK lol try to take it to San Francisco some day see what happens hehehe

Last Edited:
They're like $279 - but try looking for that model, i can't find it even close, *anywhere*.

Picked mine up today.

View attachment 436736 View attachment 436737

Very well finished, very smooth, and, as always, the grain etc looks better in the flesh.

Well they are still on sale at $249. I went into Bi-Mart in Tigard to buy some tape, as my wife was buying groceries and they had one on display. I got one from the back. Got the background check do fairly fast, they have some additional layers of paperwork oversight and they actually walked the gun out of doors to give it to me. The Warden was finishing her shopping early and caught me. Arf Arf says the guy from the doghouse! Oh well she's over it now.
Very nice gun. I have her a 1022 takedown black nylon and Stainless Steel so this is our second T/D. Not all weather like hers, but nicer.

I would never have known to look for it with out your post! Double Thank You!

They can use salt on veggies. Salt is probably the only thing that makes veggies edible.
There are three food groups FAT, SUGAR, and SALT. That's what taste is all about. Sad to report my eldest is a Vegetarian. Sugar is what should be used on veggies along with a good dose of salt.

There are three food groups FAT, SUGAR, and SALT. That's what taste is all about. Sad to report my eldest is a Vegetarian. Sugar is what should be used on veggies along with a good dose of salt.
No, no, no, there are only two: PROTEIN and CAFFEINE. All else is just filler. :p (Then again, my nutritionist likes to call me "a tyrannosaur GI tract stuffed into a human body"...)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top