JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just ordered an OWB holster for my S&W/Taurus Model 66's (I have one of each). Living on a horse property in the mountains now, not much around, and there are bears and cougars around (plus squatters in an RV with expired out-of-state tags less than a mile down the road), so I will feel better walking around with something on my hip. Currently carrying my 9mm around, but I want something that makes a little more boom!

Magazine goodness arrived in the old mailbox today. :)

magorama.jpg

Magazine goodness arrived in the old mailbox today. :)

View attachment 439198
Must be nice. Smartpost blows... FedEx said my Brownells Bundle o' Mag Joy was gonna be delivered today, handed it off at 3:30 this morning... USPS says they only received it at 4PM and they're gonna sit around and tenderize the trousersteak until Wednesday, and MAYBE they'll consider delivering then IF they think they've had enough spooge-shooting rather than DOING THEIR EFFING JOB.

And they wonder why they're in the red and other delivery services eat their lunch...

Full combat load of seven 30-rd PMAGs, for the record. Hey, I know some of you guys out there prefer Gen M2/MOE over M3, anybody wanna flip my five M2s (four still NIW, one only used for mag-release function-testing) for the newer model?

Full combat load of seven 30-rd PMAGs, for the record. Hey, I know some of you guys out there prefer Gen M2/MOE over M3, anybody wanna flip my five M2s (four still NIW, one only used for mag-release function-testing) for the newer model?
Nobody's falling for that! Shades of Tom Sawyer. ;)

Just ask for a raincheck next time! They're pretty cool about that too.
Seems like it worked out for you tho!
I got a weird vibe from my BiMart store in Scappoose the other day. They used to give rainchecks for guns and ammo, call when new stock came in and save ammo for me in the back if it wasn't in stock for a long time. No more rainchecks, phone calls or saving in back - new policy. I am very disappointed since they filled an important niche in our area and I have spent several thousand dollars on guns, ammo and reloading supplies since they opened a few years ago. Customer service is going down hill. Anyone else run into changes at their store?

Must be nice. Smartpost blows... FedEx said my Brownells Bundle o' Mag Joy was gonna be delivered today, handed it off at 3:30 this morning... USPS says they only received it at 4PM and they're gonna sit around and tenderize the trousersteak until Wednesday, and MAYBE they'll consider delivering then IF they think they've had enough spooge-shooting rather than DOING THEIR EFFING JOB.

And they wonder why they're in the red and other delivery services eat their lunch...
If possible, I don't use USPS. They won't come up our newly paved driveway or anyone else's driveway if they have to back up to turn around. We get the note in the mailbox and then have to wait until the next day and make a special trip to drive into town to pick it up. I have complained to the supervisor there and the Post Master General multiple times and basically just got blown off. FedEx and UPS have no problems driving their big trucks and vans up here and turning around. I have a Brownells Bundle o' Mag joy coming tomorrow. I hope they don't hand it off to USPS, or they will be getting a bad customer review and email.

If possible, I don't use USPS. They won't come up our newly paved driveway or anyone else's driveway if they have to back up to turn around. We get the note in the mailbox and then have to wait until the next day and make a special trip to drive into town to pick it up. I have complained to the supervisor there and the Post Master General multiple times and basically just got blown off. FedEx and UPS have no problems driving their big trucks and vans up here and turning around. I have a Brownells Bundle o' Mag joy coming tomorrow. I hope they don't hand it off to USPS, or they will be getting a bad customer review and email.
Brownells didn't give me a choice on economy shipping.

I got a weird vibe from my BiMart store in Scappoose the other day. They used to give rainchecks for guns and ammo, call when new stock came in and save ammo for me in the back if it wasn't in stock for a long time. No more rainchecks, phone calls or saving in back - new policy. I am very disappointed since they filled an important niche in our area and I have spent several thousand dollars on guns, ammo and reloading supplies since they opened a few years ago. Customer service is going down hill. Anyone else run into changes at their store?
Nope, just that they discontinued 800 round cans of 5.56...

My Brownell's Magpul G3 magazines were dropped off at the Post Office yesterday afternoon by FedEx, so I decided to go pick them up today since USPS doesn't deliver to my house (or any house outside the city). I was hoping that they didn't load into the carrier's vehicle and take them for a ride. Sure enough, they were sitting in the Post Office - they didn't even try to deliver.

My batch got delivered OK, so now it's just a matter of waiting for cash flows and/or another screamin' deal to get the last four to have a combat load for each AR. Then again, with six 40's in play too...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top