JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now that I've had my LCP II for a while I am liking it more and more. First time out it was not much fun. Trying to run a couple hundred rounds through it to make sure it was reliable, which it was. Problem was after a box or so it's not much fun. After a few boxes it had me flinching. Now when I take it along to the range it's just a couple mag fulls and it's a blast. The damn trigger is SOOOO much nicer than the KT .380 it replaced.
I agree, pretty accurate. The only fun to shoot 380 I have is my Browning BDA which is a great gun made by Beretta actually (Same double stack magazines) and is a compact, not a sub or sub-sub. All steel, but NOT a pocket pistol.
Softer shooting pocket 380's are Glock 42, and Colt Mustang, but they are bigger, heftier than most others.
Might be me but heavier grain (102) seems softer too.

Picked this up last night
20170720_092222.jpg 20170720_092230_001.jpg
As you can see it has slide wear esp on the right side. Don't think it was stored properly for the Alabama humidity. Thinking I'll blast and coat the slide but not sure on the color yet, may just stay stock I don't know. Haven't shot it yet but did give it a through bath in the solvent tank. So what do you think for $250.00?

Proof my LGS is better than your LGS:p

I walk in.... "Hey Kev, do you have a man cave?"

"Ya Wally, I have a man cave"

"You don't have to share it with your wife's sewing machine or have any cheesy wall paper or stupid nancy crap on the walls do ya"

"no its all mine.. walls are wood and FDE.. I'm actually reorganizing it at the moment to make more room for reloading"

"good... here you go!"
IMG_2297.JPG IMG_2296.JPG

I don't have anything from stag arms, nor do I have any desire to, but it's a darn cool addition to my man cave. Free of charge! Moral of the story... be a good loyal customer to your LGS, even if it's cheaper online!

View attachment 377909 View attachment 377910
As you can see it has slide wear esp on the right side. Don't think it was stored properly for the Alabama humidity. Thinking I'll blast and coat the slide but not sure on the color yet, may just stay stock I don't know. Haven't shot it yet but did give it a through bath in the solvent tank. So what do you think for $250.00?
Don't see how you could go wrong at that price. Damn nice find!!

I kinda like it as it is... People pay extra to get that distressed, or "battle worn" finnish.

I like it as is too. Just use something to prevent rust. I expect it to be a soft shooter, due to it's size. I have ten 380's and wish I had a Walther, but I just bought a Bronze stripped AR receiver set from Aero Precision and a Lower Parts kit and need a bunch of other parts for it. I do like your buy though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top