JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Guns are for sale or trade. FTF is possible around Griffin, GA or will ship. Trades wants include but are not limited to Glocks, HKs, Sigs with rails, 1911s (no Lamas, Dan Wesson, or full sized Para Ordinance), Smith and Wessons, Colts, Lever guns in pistol calibers, convertible Rugers, Ruger Carbine rifles and shotguns, Beretta handguns, Browning handguns and Belgium Shotguns/Auto Rifles. I would be interested in others but do not need any ARs, AKs, M1s, SKSs, or Optics.

Email [email protected] for information.

Colt Mark IV Series 70 Nickel Government – Gun is in excellent condition with only a small ding on the top of the frame as shown in the pictures. The gun sports real ivory grips and there is an unknown round count. Comes with one magazine. $1200

Colt Pony Pocketlite – Gun is in about 90% condition and comes with two magazines. Normal wear from carry and use. Unknown round count. Gun will come with owner's manual. $650

HK USP Compact in .40 S&W. The gun is in excellent condition with night sights and three 12 round magazines. Comes with factory box, papers, and lock. Unknown round count as I am not the original owner. $750

Smith and Wesson Model 686-3 – .357 magnum w/ 2.5 inch barrel in excellent condition better than 95% with stag and rubber grips. Unknown round count and gun comes with factory box, paperwork, and tools but the box serial number is not the same as gun. $750

Ruger SP01 – Gun is LNIB with only 50 rounds fired. Three inch barrel . $475

Last Edited:
No problems here - I grew up in the South - still have Family in Hot'Lanta and I see a few items that - might be a sale.

- Yeah I know we are in the great NW. - As well as it look just look likes a seller from GA - but hey -is that so bad if it meets a need?

Thanks for posting -:s0155:
PM on the way.

Open forum we come from all over.me i'm lucky to live in the northwest so say we all maybe..lol

So say we all--- Not to sure - how many scams can happen FTF -not that it couldn't happen just not sure how location changes that unless the contact is from Nigeria - with a great offer to transfer megabucks - just send the difference in a Money order. :s0114:

While surprised to see a posting from my old stomping ground's - -- it actually could be quite helpful.

I don't know Busby but I do spend some time on a web site down his way. I have bought and sold on GON (Georgia outdoor news dot com) and would not hesitate to do business with someone clear across the country if their posts and reputation can be verified.

I am on GON with 28 positives and I can be found on AR15.com as Tripp44with nothing but positives as well. Buying, Selling, and trading across state lines are perfectly legal as long as they go through a FFL. I can also be found on Gunbroker as hwb111.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.