JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I have only glanced over this site but I think I may look into it a little deeper:

Anyone heard from Jerry Epstein's girlfriend lately?
138018F1-F612-46D8-8103-E3EA4ED7E4A2.jpeg

Lemme guess: 2 to the back of the head from a 9mm and a .45, from different angles, while on a treadmill and suffering a heart attack, and the death Certificate lists cause of death Covid-19! :eek:

Anyone heard from Jerry Epstein's girlfriend lately?
View attachment 905432
There was a really good thread on Epstein and his ILK plus tons of HIS connections on this forum and on many other forums.

Funny on how many things just go POOF into the air when it comes to the news (LOL) and so many of them get SCRUBBED aka erased/deleted off WWWeb searches, eh?!

Follow the money and connect the dots. Blackmail time and more when it comes to Ds and Rs and others out there.

Cate

I beg to differ. Guns do kill people.
I was out jogging early one morning and coming down the sidewalk, big as life was a huge gun!! He was rotating his cylinder, making clicking sounds, cocking and uncocking his hammer and I just knew he was looking for trouble!! I ran straight home and related all of this to my wife! "HA!", sez she........ "You expect me to believe that you were jogging?!?!"

4_simmons_walking-gun_1991.jpg

I beg to differ. Guns do kill people.
I was out jogging early one morning and coming down the sidewalk, big as life was a huge gun!! He was rotating his cylinder, making clicking sounds, cocking and uncocking his hammer and I just knew he was looking for trouble!! I ran straight home and related all of this to my wife! "HA!", sez she........ "You expect me to believe that you were jogging?!?!"

View attachment 977879
Sounds like one of those Clinton Suicide Guns. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top