JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
According to some feminists, owning guns is just fine, even great, if you're a woman. Men owning guns is the real problem - proving men are impotent and need to use guns to be 'real' men, if only to make up for their lack of real masculinity o_O

So, a feminist "artist" decided to use the time-tested craft of choice for political protesters worldwide by using quilting and sewing to somehow show guns as soft and cuddly things? Somehow a gun pillow is a method of protesting men owning guns :confused:. I honestly don't think I'll ever understand looney bins like these twisted nut jobs. For now, I'll just quietly laugh at the impotent effect their stupid pillow guns will have on gun violence:

Source: Feminist artist takes on 'toxic masculinity' by making 'soft, impotent' sculptures of guns

image.png image.png

Good Lawd...It's this attempt to de-masculinize (Pussify) Men that has us where we are today. Maybe we should start making women's purses out of cast iron to try and man them up a bit...check that, I like my woman cuddly & soft. Rant over...

In my opinion, if it makes guns less scary to the average Jane, I'm all for it, might do a little bit to tone down some antis. Somebody having a stuffed, sparkly AR shaped pillow doesn't affect the AR in my safe at all.

Being a failure used to scare people and motivate them into being a success. Same for being afraid. It should motivate one to face their fears.

Everyone hates a man until they need a man.

I guess I don't get it either. It looks like something my Grandma would make because her grandkid is into guns. I could easily see a kid picking those up and playing cops and robbers, etc. no problem.

Awesome - we need more divisiveness in this country! Yeahhh. Libtards won't be satisfied till they label everyone something offensive. The "men are bad" label is just another bash - big deal. Oh and many of the women I have known either had, are having or purring for their bad boy experience - bring on the labels. I do wish them good luck keeping the boys & girls separated - it has been tried many ways for many years with the only thing that has worked is a nasty divorce - but the effects of that are usually only temporary. :s0073:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top