JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the article

While hate might not be an exact motivator for some of these crimes, it's very present in the circumstances that put transgender people at greater risk for violence," McBride said.

Translation. Alot of these people lead high risk lifestyles which makes them much more likely to be a victim of violence but its straight white males fault.

While killing is never to be taken lightly...
I do dislike the Article's title....Guns , even those that are loaded and cocked can't kill anyone*
Its the person who pulled the trigger that did the killing....the person and their actions are to blame , not the method used.
Andy
* Well except for those Remington 700's ....:D
Andy

Though the article focused on homicides, indeed, that is alarmingly high rates of suicide among that population. Hopefully medical science will advance therapies to aid in prevention among that demographic.

I do dislike the Article's title....Guns , even those that are loaded and cocked can't kill anyone*
Its the person who pulled the trigger that did the killing....the person and their actions are to blame , not the method used.
Andy
Andy

Agreed on the title; I just copy and paste verbatim. And sad but true on the 700s. :eek:

Andy
Andy
And Sig P320's :s0155:

Ahem.... that's a FEATURE, not a fault. o_O

:s0140:

Something is messing up the stats....

….. I'm guessing here, but maybe it's simply because most murderous thugs may prefer not to get close enough to club, stab, or strangle one :eek:

Last Edited:
Ahem.... that's a FEATURE, not a fault. o_O

:s0140:

7heihIA.jpg

….. I'm guessing here, but maybe it's simply because most murderous thugs may prefer not to get close enough to club, stab, or strangle one :eek:

Beat me to it...

I have a TG in the wife's family, he/she/it's a mess that has destroyed the lives of his former spouse and the kids. I totally understand.

Transgender people have a mental disorder. There is only 2 sexes proved by science. No wonder why there committing suicide. If they fill out their background check truthfully, they wouldn't be able to by guns. Problem solved, then they will have to commit the crime of suicide another way.

I wish the fake news would post the numbers of how many committed the violent crime of suicide? 95%?
Blame the gun, not the mental disorder!

Something is messing up the stats....

I agree
The killers are afraid of getting transgenderism on them. I suppose it's some sort of irrational fear. I mean why murder someone who is very likely to kill himself anyway?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews