Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Guns and Other Goodies Inside...

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by AR_PSYCHO, Aug 23, 2011.

1. AR_PSYCHO

AR_PSYCHO Beaverton Active Member

A couple of great deals have popped up on the interwebs, and I had to buy them up. Sooooo I'm selling some stuff I don't use much anymore to make back the money I spent, and hopefully a little extra for some other goodies. Prices are FTF in SW Portland.

I am taking a hit on everything here. But if you think anything is too high, make me reasonable offers. I'd rather them go to good homes on here than elsewhere.

1.) First up - Mosin Nagant M91/30 PU Sniper, repro round receiver CAI import. Purchased from JC about a year ago or so. I bought it mostly for cheap shooting and investment purposes, but I find myself not shooting it at all. I fired probably 40 rounds or so through it, and the barrel looks brand new. I removed the crappy stock lacquer, but I haven't gotten around to applying the tung oil yet. Ammo pictured does not come with it - I'm giving it to a friend. Asking $380
    101_0270.jpg

2.) Next is a Bulgarian SSR 85C2 AK-74 purchased from TGI a couple years ago. It has the original chrome-lined barrel, and has never had a single malfunction. I've kept the barrel mint, but I forgot to clean under the compensator the first time, so there is some cosmetic rust under the parkerizing on the crown, but it does not affect accuracy or the threads. Then again, it might just be carbon build up...hard to tell. Sights are straight, and trigger is smooth. I shaved the stock saddle off so it is very comfy to shoot, but I haven't gotten around to refinishing it yet. Has 6 - 30rd mags and some 200rds give or take. Asking $625 for the package. -SOLD
    101_0274.jpg
    101_0275.jpg

3.) Plainfield M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine repro. This took a long time and a lot of money to put together. I purchased an old European paratrooper repro stock that has real leather cheekpiece and parkerized steel components so it looks authentic (not like the cheapy reproductions you see for sale today). Barrel is real nice, I've only shot a couple mags through it. I've been using it as my truck gun, but I think I want something with a little more oomph. Comes with a partially loaded mag, pouch, and some fixed stock pieces. Asking $500 spf
    101_0602.jpg
    101_0603.jpg

4.) Protective Products International Modular Tactical Vest (MTV) Molle Level IIIA ballistic protection. Same vest the US Marines use (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_Tactical_Vest). I got this in trade from Joey Link on NWFA. Very light and surprisingly comfy. Size medium, but it easily fits my XL sized friend. I'll include the three mag pouch with it as well. Does NOT have armor plates, rifle booster, or groin protector. Asking $200obo.
    101_0597.jpg
    101_0598.jpg
    101_0599.jpg

5.) 10 - USGI M1 Carbine magazines. Only 6 remaining. $6 each. SPF
    101_0604.jpg

6.) Midwest Industries M4/CAR length mil-spec 2-piece picatinny rails. Installs just like regular handguards. Had it on my M4 for years - a great piece, just replacing with a Surefire M500. Asking $45 SOLD
    101_0606.jpg

7.) Medium Molle carrier, AR 6-mag molle pouch, WWII GI pistol belt w/ first aid kit pouch, wannabe full auto GAT trigger, and really large (possibly XXL) trap/skeet vest (vest SPF). $15obo for all of it. Make me an offer. SOLD
    101_0600.jpg

8.) M1A wood stock and handguard complete with metal and flip up buttpad. Alpina ski/trekking poles, I just don't use them. Yukon 930 snowshoes, very comfy and large w/ crampons. I'm size 10 shoe, and there's plenty of adjustment. I need mountaineering snowshoes, these are too big for steep climbs. Asking $20 for the poles, $30 for the stock (SOLD), and $50 for snowshoes.
    101_0601.jpg

9.) M1 Garand clips. 62 clips remaining. All work fine. Asking $1 each clip. $50 takes the lot. - spf
    101_0605.jpg

10.) Safariland RH 6290=6121 FN FiveseveN holster w/ M3/M6 light, new in package. Safariland RH 560BL 2105 FH FiveseveN holster like new. $35 each - spf
    101_0609.jpg

Cash is schweet, but if you're poor like me, trade offers are inevitable. I could add some cash on my end if need be. The things I'm really looking for are:
    - red chevron ACOGs (e.g. TA31F, TA31RCO, M150, TA33R-8)
    - Benelli M4/M11707 with +2 extension and collapsible stock
    - 9mm caliber handguns (USP 9 Var 1, CZ P01, Sig Sauer)
    - Any semi-automatic rifle that has a CHROME-LINED barrel/chamber
    - Anything that goes boom.

Feel free to send any offers though, you never know what sparks my interest. Thanks for your time all!

Shane

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  2. AR_PSYCHO

up to the top. reasonable offers will be listened to.

3. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

PM sent on good old #7.

4. padd54

padd54 Central Oregon/Cascades Active Member

PM sent on #3, 5, 8 and 9.

5. nubus

nubus Guest

PM sent on #10

6. AR_PSYCHO

Big M1 carbine price drop. I will throw in the remaining 6 carbine mags for free if I get $525, assuming they don't sell first. You know you want it...

7. ozmosis

ozmosis vancouver Active Member

5.) 10 - USGI M1 Carbine magazines. Only 6 remaining. $6 each.
    I will take them if you still have them!

8. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I bought 4 M1 mags and 30 garand clips from AR_PYSCHO and he was a pleasure to deal with buy everything he has. LOL

9. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I can say the same. Thanks for the stocking stuffers, like I said to go meet someone for a $15.00 sale defines our community/forum. I only wish we could have BS for longer. A+++