JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are 3 types of women in this subject.
1) Pro gun - a minority of women are naturally defense-oriented and intelligent enough to act on it. Some others might have had some traumatic experience (e.g. rape) and have learned that way.
2) Neutral/not interested - I think most women fall in this category. They are nurturers, not fighters. They would depend on a husband for defense.
3) Gun haters

Only the first two are "marriage material". With the neutral ones you can usually insist they know how to use a revolver at least, but good luck getting them to carry. Oh well...

As to marriage itself, as I told a friend of mine, "Don't sweat the small stuff." This woman is the mother of your children - why nag at her for not being as perfect as you are? (As if!) Or as my old mom used to say, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."

Most fights are stupid when you look back at them.

(Mostly) happily married for 42 years...

I vote for guns. There are billions of females out there, but you can only have one at a time, what's up with that? A gun will never lie to you, always there to make you feel better. Never take away all your stuff and leave you a lonely old destitute man. Will never say "I hate you, I hate you, I wish you were dead!". A gun will never hit menopause and lose its effing mind. Guns are cold and unfeeling too.

Oops, I thought this was a poll, "marriage or guns?", My bad.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top