JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are 3 types of women in this subject.
1) Pro gun - a minority of women are naturally defense-oriented and intelligent enough to act on it. Some others might have had some traumatic experience (e.g. rape) and have learned that way.
2) Neutral/not interested - I think most women fall in this category. They are nurturers, not fighters. They would depend on a husband for defense.
3) Gun haters

Only the first two are "marriage material". With the neutral ones you can usually insist they know how to use a revolver at least, but good luck getting them to carry. Oh well...

As to marriage itself, as I told a friend of mine, "Don't sweat the small stuff." This woman is the mother of your children - why nag at her for not being as perfect as you are? (As if!) Or as my old mom used to say, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."

Most fights are stupid when you look back at them.

(Mostly) happily married for 42 years...

I vote for guns. There are billions of females out there, but you can only have one at a time, what's up with that? A gun will never lie to you, always there to make you feel better. Never take away all your stuff and leave you a lonely old destitute man. Will never say "I hate you, I hate you, I wish you were dead!". A gun will never hit menopause and lose its effing mind. Guns are cold and unfeeling too.

Oops, I thought this was a poll, "marriage or guns?", My bad.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads