JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
uncle.jpg

Was that the TV show, "The Man from U.N.C.L.E"? I did not see that show when I was a kid. I did watch that TV show "UFO" when it was on. I also watched "Space 1999" too. I remember they were selling toy lasers and eagle landers from that show when I walked into the toy department.
Yes, Tony, that indeed is the Man From U.N.C.L.E. The television industry's vehicle to cash in on the whole James Bond 007 craze, as was Secret Agent Man.

Of course, Ideal Toy Company banked big on selling a series of plastic U.N.C.L.E. guns with all the essential add-ons including silencers, butt-stocks, optics, bi-pods, badges, etc. There were other kits, too. Can't help but feel a strong connection between that and my ongoing fascination (past, present and future) with all the real stuff. Must have...

uncle gun kit.jpg
Speaking of intriguing spin-offs, a babe named Anne Francis appeared a few times on the show and then ended up with a series of her own, Honey West. That show lasted little more than a year. I was 10, but, like all the toys from U.N.C.L.E., that fascination grabbed me profoundly, and persists indelibly to this day.

honey west.jpg

Last Edited:
Honey West S1E1 30mins

1.1 [--] Honey West: THE SWINGIN' MRS. JONES 17-Sep-1965 Written by Gwen Bagni and Paul Dubov Directed by Paul Wendkos Anne Francis (as Honey . Honey West Tv Series (1965-1966) After the death of her father, sexy Honey West took over his high-tech private detective firm, assisted by rugged Sam Bolt and .

Honey West - YouTube

LA-Riots-Koreatown.jpg
LA-Riots-Koreans-w-guns.jpg
1992.....L.A. Riots. When the LAPD wouldn't even respond,

Really. Just call 911. Or, use your own weapons to protect your life and property?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
So this is a picture that is in the restroom at the shooting range up here and it's above the URINAL.LOL wonder what's in the women's restroom.mmmmmmmm. MVIMG_20181121_135831.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top