JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I had a gun shop I had a few of these tear gas/CS alarms set up--one went off once and it does work to chase people out

i tried that link over my VPN and saying not available for European customers. I am using VPN servers located in the United States.

On a more serious note. Somehow this makes sense to me as something Antifa would do to acquire weapons. It really does fit their MO perfectly. They want weapons to step it up further....what better way to get them. Been in that gun shop a few times. Given the location I would expect response time would allow grabbing up quite a good amount of weapons and ammo, It's not like some local Babba having to hide or sell a bunch of guns.....Antifa has an organization set up capable of distribution. The guns stay completely underground. No doubt perps were in the place prior to check it out and knew where to go once inside.

Would be interesting to see if this has happened in other locations around the country.

Last Edited:
I just got a FFL/ATF alert about a Lane Co. Oregon gun store robbery, presumably this one. It basically said check your security and inventory and report any thefts. It made me wonder if they think there might be more going on.

When I got my FFL, years ago the ATF told me I needed secure storage for my handguns & I bought a big safe & came up with a way to store all my handguns in it--then I later discovered that 'secure storage' to the ATF was nothing more than glass cases--Stupid way to store something most every criminal wants to steal, if ya ask me...

When I got my FFL, years ago the ATF told me I needed secure storage for my handguns & I bought a big safe & came up with a way to store all my handguns in it--then I later discovered that 'secure storage' to the ATF was nothing more than glass cases--Stupid way to store something most every criminal wants to steal, if ya ask me...
Just like laws and morals are very different concepts, regulations rarely have anything to do with keeping us safe.

On a more serious note. Somehow this makes sense to me as something Antifa would do to acquire weapons. It really does fit their MO perfectly. They want weapons to step it up further....what better way to get them. Been in that gun shop a few times. Given the location I would expect response time would allow grabbing up quite a good amount of weapons and ammo, It's not like some local Babba having to hide or sell a bunch of guns.....Antifa has an organization set up capable of distribution. The guns stay completely underground. No doubt perps were in the place prior to check it out and knew where to go once inside.

Would be interesting to see if this has happened in other locations around the country.

That truly sucks for the gun store owners I hope they are well insured.
As for antifa, blm or just meth-heads arming for revolution...
Ha! Given the ammo situation, I want to see the YouTube of these idiots trying to feed a .243 into their AR chambers.
All they did was steal a bunch of clubs.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top