JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
142046019_438969787295953_452514693353943153_n.jpg

(from last night's FB feed.)

Just texted a good friend who lives in JC. He hadn't heard about it yet but says he is not surprised commenting on how 'Little 'ol JC ain't what it used to be'.

So well planned or alcohol/drugged fueled ?

I am going to go with the latter considering the lack of awareness about technology and the possibility of it being used to identify the vehicle.

AND - did the idiots EVER consider the possibility of damaging the truck to the point of it not leaving the area or not getting far?

Last Edited:
Just texted a good friend who lives in JC. He hadn't heard about it yet but says he is not surprised commenting on how 'Little 'ol JC ain't what it used to be'.

So well planned or drunk/drugged fueled ?

I am going to go with the latter considering the lack awareness about technology and the possibility of it being used to identify the vehicle.

AND - did the idiots EVER consider the possibility of damaging the truck to the point of it not leaving the area or not getting far?
Stolen truck w/ backup getaway vehicle stationed nearby?

Robbery is the act or an instance of unlawfully taking the property of another by the use of violence or intimidation.

Perhaps it was a burglary.

So well planned or alcohol/drugged fueled ?

I am going to go with the latter considering the lack of awareness about technology and the possibility of it being used to identify the vehicle.

Its an F150, it wasn't getting far to begin with.

Especially since most F150s are autos and Ford can't make an automatic transmission worth a damn.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top