JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

If you haven't tried one out yet the gun scabbard in this pack is epic. I have used Sitka packs, Kelty, and Cabela's and this is the best yet. Packing out meat or heads is so much easier when you can put the rifle in the pack. I have a 26" barrel on my .300 and its still comfortable.

Check them out when you get a chance.

I bought a X-3 Lo Drag last year for my 12.5 lb 300winnie. I have a Bushnell XRS 34mm tube with good sized turrets. I was easily able to pull my rifle with one pull from my left hand, then a second pull with my right puts my hand right in the palm swell. I was able to carry raingear, polar fleece jacket, 100 oz. water bladder, emergency gear and food

Know what you mean twodogs. Packs are funny too. The Sitka pack was great until I was carrying a bow or rifle. The gunrunner makes it easy to carry gear, water and the rifle just like NW Hunter said. The best part is you can tie off a head and have the rifle in the pack when you have a long hike out of somewhere. I also carry a looprope just for that matter. If you haven't seen looprope before check them out. You'll never use a bungy cord or rope again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top