JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here in Florence the Bimart is for sure seeing a slow up in powder deliveries, Up until a month ago shelves were FULLY stocked, not so much the past few weeks, and the counter guys don't know when it's coming.

anyone else who shops Bimart ,around the state, noticing this ?
I sure hope wrong ,and it's just our store,for whatever reason

Here in Florence the Bimart is for sure seeing a slow up in powder deliveries, Up until a month ago shelves were FULLY stocked, not so much the past few weeks, and the counter guys don't know when it's coming.

anyone else who shops Bimart ,around the state, noticing this ?
I sure hope wrong ,and it's just our store,for whatever reason

Maybe shop at a store that isn't anti-2A?

In addiiton to powder, is the Florence BiMart missing primers and projectiles missing as well? Sometimes powder gets short-ordered by upper level management and you end up with a back-order.

Could hunting season right around the corner be factor? Maybe people are "stocking up" for something to do indoors because of the bad weather - you know Fall/rainy season, and winter "indoor projects"?

I don't know, just a guess.

how is bimart anti 2a, what am I missing. ours sells guns ammo, does special orders for guns. I have no choice ,buy there or drive a hundred miles. Clue me in .

You can always buy powder online.

Last Edited:
I noticed that both Midway and Midsouth were had Varget not available (different than Backorder ok). I'm not a Varget user, so I can't speak to that being a potential trend in powder shortage. They did have H335 CFE Pistols, Titegroup, and CFE 223 In Stock. Those are ones I do use.

This is something to keep an eye on, though, if this is a new trend. Good topic!

They went through a shift several months ago to try to cut the middle man out. That way they could cut the prices for you and me a little more.

That is what one manager told me.

Maybe they are having some growing pains in that department? My Bi-Mart still has a good selection. It not falling off the shelving though.

I stopped buying 1lb powder jugs (for the most part) a long time ago. 8lb jugs from Brownells for me. I will never look back. I hate doing load development for each lot.

I don't believe Bi-Mart is anti 2-A. There is nothing to like about a store not selling to kids under 21... Nothing at all. I don't believe that makes them anti 2-A though.

I would not add Bi-Mart to our list of enemies. We need all the help and support we can get.

I have bought loads and loads and loads of ammo, powder, primers and brass from Bi-Mart over the years.

Beside the internet. Well, the last time I bought a keg was from Sportsman Warehouse. And of course, I've also bought from other members selling their powder in the classifieds.

Aloha,, Mark

I don't believe Bi-Mart is anti 2-A. There is nothing to like about a store not selling to kids under 21... Nothing at all. I don't believe that makes them anti 2-A though.

I would not add Bi-Mart to our list of enemies. We need all the help and support we can get.

Well, they sure are not our friends in this fight!

I talked with the local bimart asst manager a week or so ago as they have been out of a lot of different powders here in newberg. When he was checking other stores inventory they were out as well with no estimated date showing. He was going to try and get a hold of the buyers and find out. Next time I'm in there I will ask what they found out. Out here in newberg bimart is about the only thing close so that's where I usually go. That or online. Of I find anything out I will reply

James

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads