JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He had a lot of guns! Makes you wonder if the family dug up everyone's guns from extended family, said they're Mr. Ermey's and slap a premium on them.
Well Gunny seemed like a pretty stand up dude so that seems a bit "off brand." The family is also donating a portion of the proceeds to a national youth organization.

Damn that's neat! It gives you a look at Lee Ermey's real self. His eclectic tastes in life. From hardassed drill sergeant, to edgy cartoon lover, to big game hunter, to antique Asian sword/knife collector. I hope I can remember to put a watch on these auctions.

Some interesting guns. Also interesting is what is missing. I'm
surprised there is no 1903, no 1911 and no AR. Not even a
Garand. Heck---there isn't even a 22 pistol, and darned near every
shooter I've ever met has at least one. Suspect the family members
got what they wanted--and are auctioning the rest.

Actually the M1D (sniper) Garand shown in the list is the one rifle I found interesting. I kind of doubt it is a real M1D but there is no way to know with the information provided.

Like you said I would imagine that the heirs took the interesting guns for their own and are selling off what remains hoping to get premium money based off his fame. I doubt they went into the auction without an appraisal of what weapons were true high dollar collector items and which were run of the mill.

I seem to remember him saying on one episode that he preferred a M1A to a M16. So maybe he is like me and never owned a AR.

What made me laugh was the M91/30 Mosin Nagant in the middle of all the USA guns. :)

There is nothing in the auction I will be bidding on even though I always enjoyed his shows and movies.

Last Edited:
My thoughts exactly. Family first, after all.

I went through the list twice and I had to ask " Y no Glocks "?

You know he had to own a couple dozen.

I want the F.P. Divisme A Paris Dueling Set, Circa 1850, I've got the glove.
SMELL THE GLOVE!!
71D5F29D-351C-4391-9245-C3828B9C8119.jpeg

Actually the M1D (sniper) Garand shown in the list is the one rifle I found interesting. I kind of doubt it is a real M1D but there is no way to know with the information provided.

Like you said I would imagine that the heirs took the interesting guns for their own and are selling off what remains hoping to get premium money based off his fame. I doubt they went into the auction without an appraisal of what weapons were true high dollar collector items and which were run of the mill.

I seem to remember him saying on one episode that he preferred a M1A to a M16. So maybe he is like me and never owned a AR.

What made me laugh was the M91/30 Mosin Nagant in the middle of all the USA guns. :)

There is nothing in the auction I will be bidding on even though I always enjoyed his shows and movies.

C'mon…. Do the math.

Those were buried with him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top