JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

It's a good things guns aren't allowed on campus, somebody may have got killed.. I'm glad the SWAT team and police were able to protect the students.. Great job..

Also, I feel much safer that conceal carry is illegal in California.. I wouldn't want to be in a place where there is crazy people carrying guns who may decide to just shoot me.

:bsflag:

Yep that *limit magazines to 10 rounds* law sure saved a lot of lives today, Im sure.

I wouldn't mind visiting that state, but I would never want to live in "THe Peoples Republik of Kalifornia"

I just love how some people think that criminals are going to follow laws. Im sure that someone who is thinking of killing people cares about concealed weapon policies / gun control laws. When will people wake up and realize that the continued restrictions on law abiding citizens is not the answer. They should make it easier for people to bear arms. The more armed citizens the better IMO. Criminals need to think twice about the general public. The criminals need to know that anyone may be carrying and able to defend themselves or others. This $hit makes me so angry. I can tell you this much....I would rather be injured or killed by a person trying to defend me than killed by a criminal.

RIP college students. This is a sad day indeed.

As a student at Portland State, the whole "no guns on campus" rule really bothers me when things like this happen. Don't get me wrong, if I was in that situation I'm not going to look for the gunman in an active shooter situation, but knowing that maybe some of those students may have been able to protect themselves at least if they were armed bugs me. The rule isn't going to stop a criminal from packing, it only stops law abiding citizens.

There is no such place as a "People's Republic" of anything in the United States. Such references do not reflect on the state, they simply tell me you have never seen a People's Republic.

We have a President.

This is not political. It has nothing to do with guns, gun rights or other politics. Innocent victims, American citizens are dead. No one will ever know if weapons on campus in the hands of citizens would have stopped him, or even slowed him down. Gun rights do not magically negate either evil or madness.

This is the act of a madman. Any attempt to politicize it is disgusting in my eyes, and lowers the speaker to a level below politicians.

REALLY? ..has nothing to do with guns, gun rights? REALLY!
Innocent victims yes, and too bad they weren't armed so they could have any hope of survival.

"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

People who love sausage and people who believe in justice should never watch either of them being made. ~Otto Bismarck

All politicians are going to politicize it for their own agenda.

If you do the same, the only difference between you is that they are successful politicians, who have succeeded in getting elected, whose words and actions affect millions, while you, on the other hand, are making a meaningless post to a gun board. You're both doing the same thing.

But they're successful at it.

As a student at Portland State, the whole "no guns on campus" rule really bothers me when things like this happen. Don't get me wrong, if I was in that situation I'm not going to look for the gunman in an active shooter situation, but knowing that maybe some of those students may have been able to protect themselves at least if they were armed bugs me. The rule isn't going to stop a criminal from packing, it only stops law abiding citizens.

It didn't stop me under the old policy. I carried the whole time I went to PSU and onto Oregon. Get a permit, and then if you can't carried concealed totally undetected with all of the various bags and sloppy attire that students have, you aren't doing it right.

It didn't stop me under the old policy. I carried the whole time I went to PSU and onto Oregon. Get a permit, and then if you can't carried concealed totally undetected with all of the various bags and sloppy attire that students have, you aren't doing it right.

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing *cough cough* however given my luck I'd be that guy that screws up and gets kicked out lol. I guess wearing baggy clothes is a good thing for once :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top