JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait just an NY minute, that's a 30 round magazine. Those are illegal in Kali aren't they? I mean, how could this happen. Does the AR have a bullet button? And previous poster very likely correct when he said this tool's control is being dumped in a river. Probably the American River as we speak. FAIL, but brilliant fales flag to up the call for armed TSA. My brother, a ret. military officer went to work for TSA in the early days right after 9/11. he lasted about 2 years and quit, saying it was the worst screwed up bureaucracy and poorest security he'd ever encountered in 30 years of flying all over the world as military in mufti and as a civilian. He said some of the people they hired were just plain scary from a mental capacity view.

Brutus Out.

Wait just an NY minute, that's a 30 round magazine. Those are illegal in Kali aren't they? I mean, how could this happen. Does the AR have a bullet button? And previous poster very likely correct when he said this tool's control is being dumped in a river. Probably the American River as we speak. FAIL, but brilliant fales flag to up the call for armed TSA. My brother, a ret. military officer went to work for TSA in the early days right after 9/11. he lasted about 2 years and quit, saying it was the worst screwed up bureaucracy and poorest security he'd ever encountered in 30 years of flying all over the world as military in mufti and as a civilian. He said some of the people they hired were just plain scary from a mental capacity view.

Brutus Out.

I worked with a guy here in the Portland are that couldnt even handle simple tasks. He was laid off.
TSA then hired him. :-/

I shoot M&P pistols. Now this "snappy dresser" is going to go after scary looking guns AND ones with names that are too scary for civilians to own. Why does the MSM have to run to this dingbat to get a lesson on gun violence? She is truly revolting in every sense. Legal to own in California? Oh brother. Cross another gun off the CA list of approved scary things, DiFi said so.

She also has armed bodyguards as she attempts to disarm the populace :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is so sad is that there are those who look at this woman and her feigned passion and see some sort of hero.

These handed-down agenda driven puppets that we call our representatives are all opportunist multi-millionaires. The average Joe has nothing in common whatsoever with them nor do they care at all on any level about us. They care about the corporate interests and banksters that put them in office and make sure they are well compensated for on every level.

Similarly, I tell people that are all gung ho about wars that they have A LOT more in common with that poor family in Afghanistan that they do with the trillionaire banksters that start and plot wars for their own control and profit (only). Sorry, OT, anyway....

A Feinstein is just an elitist scumbag who takes a huge piece of the pie and leaves a half crumb for you, the minion. I can't imagine anyone looking up to these crooks and liars, some complicit mass murderers, in any way shape or form. These people don't work hard/earn what they have, they take it via deception and trickery; paid treason and other means.

Politicians are there to give the masses the illusion of freedom only.

That said, she is pretty sexy, anyone can see that ...

Dianne Feinstein to make 1 BILLION DOLLARS off US Postal properties | The Daily Sheeple

I shoot M&P pistols. Now this "snappy dresser" is going to go after scary looking guns AND ones with names that are too scary for civilians to own. Why does the MSM have to run to this dingbat to get a lesson on gun violence? She is truly revolting in every sense. Legal to own in California? Oh brother. Cross another gun off the CA list of approved scary things, DiFi said so.

I'd like to see her ( as she so aptly describes, get "hammerlocked " ) right smack in the forehead with a line drive at the next SF Giants game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads