JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unpossible. Guns aren't allowed thru the excellent TSA controlled security. No possible way the highly trained, highly skilled agents could have missed something like that. Had to be an inside job!

Suicide by cop.

"Officials said the gunman pulled an assault rifle out of a bag on the ground floor of the terminal and opened fire. He ran up an escalator to a TSA screening area and continued to fire, officials say. He was tracked by airport police and they engaged in gunfight until the suspect was subdued, officials said."

Last Edited:
Well they've wanted to arm the TSA agents at the terminal entryways for a long time. This will do it. Problem, reaction, solution (that always enhances tyranny).

I for one agree with Archie Bunker. Give everyone that boards a plane a gun and then have them give them back at the end of the flight. TSA is useless and has never stopped even one terrorist act and never will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd almost about the same time of year as sandy hook hmmm. I bet Obama is pissed that they got "his shooter alive " it was with a "assault rifle" as well. This is gonna get interesting.

According to the "NEWS", a TSA agent was killed and another shot in the leg. Also the 'gunman' was shot in the leg and subdued. So, once again, just as things were starting to ease up we have the "assault weapon fiasco". Could it be a formulated distraction for the other "item" in the news currently? Interesting that this happened in the Peoples Republic!

Odd almost about the same time of year as sandy hook hmmm. I bet Obama is pissed that they got "his shooter alive " it was with a "assault rifle" as well. This is gonna get interesting.

I sat in that exact terminal on the return from a work flight the day of Sandy Hook. Sat there in those seats, watching the ridiculous news coverage on the LAX TVs waiting to board my Alaska flight back home.

Another false flag incident! Waaaaayyyyyy to much focus on the failure of healthcare and Zero's involvement! You can't have people paying any attention to what really matters!!!!!! Almost on cue we get another shooting, pretty much a norm now. I am surprised if we go more than a 2 months without a incident such as this. Nothing to see here folks, carryon!!!!!

According to the "NEWS", a TSA agent was killed and another shot in the leg. Also the 'gunman' was shot in the leg and subdued. So, once again, just as things were starting to ease up we have the "assault weapon fiasco". Could it be a formulated distraction for the other "item" in the news currently? Interesting that this happened in the Peoples Republic!

Couldnt happen. They outlaw those in Kalifornika
Rifle, semi auto NOT AN ASSULT WEAPON ! :s0054: :)

Somewhere, this guys government handler is probably being dumped into a river right now due to his "mission failed" report.

Apparently the shooter was targeting TSA agents and avoided everyone else. Even went so far as to ask one guy, "TSA?" Guy responded by shaking his head and the shooter just went on his way.

attachment.php?attachmentid=342262&d=1383328404.jpg

BYAPxhrCIAAH77E.jpg

Article says high powered rifle was used, I see and AR15. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

should probably change that to "regularly powered" rifle. :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top