JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Reading this story makes me so frustrated... and heartbroken, for the family of the victim, and for the state of America.

American ideals are now practically a myth of old, as mental health problems and addictions are increasing. I'm not that old but I never imagined laws would actually be passed enabling addicts and entitled wastes of space to become even more of a burden on society. I'm sure there have been incidents like this in the past; however, they seem to be more and more prevalent in recent decades.

How far will we fall before there's no point of return...

-Robert

Unfortunately, that ship done sailed, the Genie is out of the bottle, Pandora's box got kicked open, and this is the new reality! We demand kindness and understanding in dealing with these people instead of the hard but even hand of justice, so, we have created and nurtured the very behaviour that escalates these behaviours! It will only stop when we go back to punishing folks for their actions, hold people accountable and go back to putting folks in institutions where they can be cared for properly! Every single one of these people are known, their problems and their addictions/afflictions, and yet, the gentile want us to treat these people with velvet gloves, they have rights and feelings and such, Which is woke-speak for "we to help these people" and allow them freedom to remain in society, which is the most inhumane thing we could do! The humane thing would be to lock them away, away from society and get them the help only available in an institution!

While they cannot exist outside the confines of those places, they can be put to work contributing to their own care, which will go a long ways in making this work!

The humane thing would be to lock them away, away from society and get them the help only available in an institution!

While they cannot exist outside the confines of those places, they can be put to work contributing to their own care, which will go a long ways in making this work!
Very good point. We are not doing them a favor by allowing them to suffer in squalor on the street, nor are we helping secure the future of the community and nation by letting them erode and evade laws and boundaries.

We've created, raised, and unleashed masses of people who have nothing to lose and pitted them against those of us who do have something to lose: our homes, businesses, families, and lives.

Those nihilistic people do not care whether or not they lose their lives and freedoms, and they're perfectly fine ruining things for anyone and everyone else... now it's the norm to want others to suffer as they do.

-Robert

Industrial Wood Chipper | ChipMax 484 | Drum Chipper

I saw a still of the video and did not want to watch it. After I read the story it made my blood boil. What makes it boil again is how one side will defend this scum and do everything in their power to keep him from dying for his crime, while they blame the gun. It's all the guns fault. If this scum ran the guy down with a car they would be silent on blaming the car. He should be sobered up, then shot on live TV.

At least, in Florida, he will still be in jail awaiting arraignment.

We all know the outcome if this same type of incident happened in Portland/Multnomah County.

I have family in Florida and I know it's 2A supportive ... I'm surprised a good Samaritan didn't put an end to this.

Public execution did affect crime rate. In this age of social media, I think it would be extremely effective.

In order to not feed into the psyche of the deranged, the names would be withheld... just prison numbers and capital crime description.

Public execution did affect crime rate. In this age of social media, I think it would be extremely effective.

In order to not feed into the psyche of the deranged, the names would be withheld... just prison numbers and capital crime description.
YEP! People who "claim" capitol punishment does not work choose to never see how hard almost all who are sentenced to death fight it. Most do not fear it as its so seldom actually used. If in cases like this scum, where there is just no doubt who did what, they should be underground in weeks, not years. If it started to happen every time it would lead to an amazing amount of people suddenly able to live in society again. Not to mention how much money would be saved. This worthless waste of air will spend decades in prison. Tax payers will pay for his food and medical needs that entire time for what? He should be dead and if his organs are of any use to anyone else harvested and used to help someone else. Every meal he eats from now on is a waste.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top