JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GUNS DONT KILL PPL!

THE MEDIA DOES!!

If it wasnt for the media flaunting these pychopaths around and making them a celebrity then the crazies would find other ways to go but unfortunatly our media loves this sort of thing! This POS will be talked about for years thanks to the media and there crooked ways

It was an AR, not a sturmgewehr or some other sort of assault weapon.

If I had a nickel for every time someone miscategorized an AR-style rifle for a fully-automatic assault weapon....

It doesn't have to be true for people to lump it in with NFA weapons.

Kinda like the guy that got pulled over and the media reported he had 10,000 "hi-power" 22 rifle caliber rounds in his trunk. (.22LR) He must be a terrorist because he got a good deal at Bi-Mart.

GUNS DONT KILL PPL!

THE MEDIA DOES!!

If it wasnt for the media flaunting these pychopaths around and making them a celebrity then the crazies would find other ways to go but unfortunatly our media loves this sort of thing! This POS will be talked about for years thanks to the media and there crooked ways

You would be wrong in believing that.

Responsibility rests solely with the BG.

So sad.... Glad my family was ok.. I have been to Clackamas Town Center many times. Food Courts are not a safe place IMO.. People ought to consider carrying higher power rounds that can penetrate body armor.. Typical handgun calibers will struggle against a whackjob with an AR and body armor. If criminals are carrying rifles and body armor, the only deterrence will be to have law-abiding citizens carrying rifles and body armor. That is why we have to the RKBA. Carrying a handgun will be a thing of the past. There is a reason why countries like Israel have less crime. Cowardly, mass murderers have a hard time wreaking carnage when 3 or 4 people with rifles stop them before they can start their rampage.

I personally think people should carry rifles with them now. We don't live in the same society as your grandma or grandpa. These whackjobs will always be able to get "high powered" rifles and body armor. The only people who are not allowed to carry a rifle to protect themselves are law abiding citizens. The police, as always, were too late.

Yeah it goes with the trend of the media monster trying to make preppers and gun owners out to be a bunch of crazy nut jobs and "Domestic Terrorist"

Oh wow now they said this POS "Blended in" yeah right all while wearing a mask, bullet proof vest and toting an AR how stupid can ppl be what did they think it was a huge Call of duuty fan or something

I am so sick of hearing these stories it seems like on a weekly basis! I will be signing up for the next concealed carry class that is available! This is so tragic, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victims, may God comfort you in this horrible time of loss!

"a witness said that the shooter dropped a machine gun clip out side of the store they were in" obviously the witness has no knowledge of firearms. Also already talk about "PTSD" being a probable issue for many who were in the mall....

Point One: This nutcake had a mental illness history which was ignored by either his physician or a prior mental health consultation.
Point Two: Events like this are reminders that 1) our mental health system is broke, and Oregon's stellar delivery systems is a joke, and 2) the medical or health care professionals are equally dumb in the identification of mentally ill and those needing treatment. Point 3: This nutjob just did not wake up this morning without a history of mental illness--there is likely a trail of symptoms leading back to the health care delivery system, his employer, friends, or family members--whom likely ignored him. Some day a CHL will neutralize these attackers. On a more personal side the citizens response to the shooting caught my attention. The news channels commented folks were "huddled around crying". Some folks likely had a stronger emotional and adaptive response than what was noted by the news reporters. I guess some people are just too weak to martial a more adaptive response---but the news folks did not report on this. There were likely some people that responded more defensively and protectively, and did not huddle and cry. Maybe I am wrong, but just thinkiing out loud. I doubt former military men and women would huddle and cry.

I suppose it is fortunate that those who perpetrate this type of shooting are unskilled or not all there mentally. Think how much worse this could have been if the shooter had a solid skill set.

latest report - shooter offed himself

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads