JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was out shooting with some friends last weekend and they both had pretty cool gunfighter belt setups. I felt less manly and inadequate for not having one. Anyone have some recommendations for belts that have withstood the test of time? I'd ask my shooting buddies, but I'd rather show up next time with awesome gear that makes them feel terrible.

I run a Bianchi duty type nylon belt, with an inner belt...velcro together for stability. It's a dedicated belt for the range.

Have used this for 20+ years. Just need a wide stiff belt for a good foundation.

I think marketing more than anything has driven the "Battle Belt" craze.

Market something in a way that people think they can't live without it, then go in for the monetary kill!

Most every top tier instructor out there is touting some kind of Battle Belt.

Ronin, Viking Tactics, Blue Force Gear, High Speed Gear to name a few.

Let your skills do the talking, not so much the stuff.

Screenshot_20220810-084735_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last Edited:
A dedicated belt, holster setup is sure handy though.
Holster, mags and whatever else you may need on and off.

I have EDC belts, holsters and such but for range use the belt is nice to have.
I have a HSGI wide padded outer belt with a 2" nylon inner belt.
Carries a full size pistol and mags for rifle and pistol easy.
I'm a skinny dude so not much real estate to hang much more than a holster and mags.

It's not that big.
It does give my lower back a bit of support and spreads the load out pretty well.
XQixw2Hl.jpg

That much gear on my regular gunbelt would require some suspenders to keep from hitching my pants back up every two seconds or cinching it up buck knuckle tight.

Condor battle belt, the kind with the laser cut molle slots, work fine for us.

Carry what we use comfortably(2 handgun mag pouches, 2 AR/handgun combo pouches, dump pouch, full-size handgun, tourniquet), inexpensive.

Becomes less comfortable when the dump pouch is swapped for water/snacks pouch, unless suspenders...

Will such work well for others? Some yes, some no. Everyone's different, with different ergos as well as needs. Let alone wants.

This one: https://condoroutdoor.com/products/condor-lcs-gun-belt

Less on Amazon.

They have others with different buckles, no opinion on those.

Last Edited:
Condor battle belt, the kind with the laser cut molle slots, work fine for us.

Carry what we use comfortably(2 handgun mag pouches, 2 AR/handgun combo pouches, dump pouch, full-size handgun, tourniquet), inexpensive.

Becomes less comfortable when the dump pouch is swapped for water/snacks pouch, unless suspenders...

Will such work well for others? Some yes, some no. Everyone's different, with different ergos as well as needs. Let alone wants.

This one: https://condoroutdoor.com/products/condor-lcs-gun-belt

Less on Amazon.

They have others with different buckles, no opinion on those.
Their Cobra line with the inner belts look pretty nice for sure, will add it to the list.

It's not that big.
It does give my lower back a bit of support and spreads the load out pretty well.
View attachment 1261001

That much gear on my regular gunbelt would require some suspenders to keep from hitching my pants back up every two seconds or cinching it up buck knuckle tight.
The first belt I saw from HSGI was the belt below when I looked them up. Yours makes way more sense lol

HSG.510-3__19057.jpg

The big padded belts make me sweat too much. Many of the AR magazine carriers for belts make the magazine stick up too much and it interferes with my body armor. It's just as easy to mount stuff on my armor carrier and not wear a heavy belt around my hips. I can get by with just my gun on my belt.

5823F37D-51B1-43C8-93A7-F9FBBE8263A4.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top