JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I learned at the knee of an original "Frogman" (BM1/UDT, Navy Rifle Team, WWII/Korean Conflict.) The man survived the attack on Pearl Harbor (where 1/2 of a ship was sank from beneath him) and 7 more ships during the remainder of WWII.

Yeah, this old Vietnam era Veteran has been "around the block" a few times.

Scott

I learned at the knee of an original "Frogman" (BM1/UDT, Navy Rifle Team, WWII/Korean Conflict.) The man survived the attack on Pearl Harbor (where 1/2 of a ship was sank from beneath him) and 7 more ships during the remainder of WWII.

Yeah, this old Vietnam era Veteran has been "around the block" a few times.

Scott

Welcome Aboard, 'Mate!
2nd Generation Navy Submariner, always good to meet another veteran.

I was sworn in on 7/19/73 and missed getting shipped off to Vietnam by about five months. I served as, in the day, what we called Aviation Machinist's Mate, Jet (ADJ.) for the EA6B "Prowler" on J-52-P408 Pratt & Whitney Turbojet engines.

Sadly, I remained stateside at USNAS Whidbey Island, Ault Field. Oak Harbor, Washington.

Those were the days.

Scott

Welcome Aboard, 'Mate!
2nd Generation Navy Submariner, always good to meet another veteran.

Thanks for your service, Brother! Civilians have no understanding when it comes to Liberty. Those of us that served, have a soft spot in our hearts for our Constitution. Our oath to protect it against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, never expired.

Scott

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads