JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
safe cleaning time- Transfers preferably through Tigard Pawn,
Not really looking for trades, but try me- IM me with reasonable offers, sagely advice etc.

Springfield 1911- this is an old school custom build on a Mil-Spec US NM serialled frame and slide. Someone at somepoint put a fair bit of effort and money into this as evidenced by the hand cut checkering on the front strap and front of the trigger guard, as well as the welded on magwell and nicely fitted old school beavertail. At some point there was a frame mounted sight mount, the holes have been welded up , but you can still see them faintly. Checkering has been added to the hammer and the underside of the safety paddles and slide release. The slide has been cut for an adjustable Bo-Mar

I have no idea of round round, I'm not the original owner, but the bore is nice and shiny - the barrel lock up is smooth but tight and it shoots lights out- the trigger is super crisp - i don't have a pull scale, but you wouldn't want it on an everyday carry- I'd guess between 2 and 2 1/2 pounds.

Outshhot the intagram posers and their fancy guns with this and moderately attractive 1911

See pics- ask questions... $999.99

VryPz0.jpg
VrywdF.jpg
Vryo2D.jpg
EmptyName 8.jpg EmptyName 9.jpg EmptyName 10.jpg

SIG SOLD `It's a Sig 227 . It's like new, zero rounds on this barrel ( was a suppressor host with a different barrel) bright night sights, 2 ten round mags $700

IMG_9491.JPG
IMG_9494.JPG
IMG_9495.JPG

IMG_8279.JPG

Stribog sold , etc. $900

IMG_9112.JPG
IMG_9113.JPG IMG_9114.JPG

FX9 purpose built as a 9mm, uses Glock mags, shoots great-functions perfectly, last round bolt hold open- takes AR triggers. - SBA3 brace, Magpul flip ups, Vortex red dot-comes with 2 33 round mags and 2 15 round mags $725 GONE

EmptyName 13.jpg EmptyName 14.jpg

Walther PPQ SD 9mm - 2 mags through this- bought it to try, trigger is everything I'd heard and accuracy is great- see test target,. Complete all bits that come in the box $500 GONEThanks ! EmptyName 24.jpg EmptyName 23.jpg EmptyName 39.jpg EmptyName 40.jpg
Gen 1 S&W m&P in 9- Apex trigger installed (original parts included) Box and papers and two 17 round mags $350ON gone

EmptyName 44.jpg EmptyName 45.jpg

Withdrawn- worth keeping Steyr C9A1 - real gem of an under-rated pistol- fantastic ergos- comes with 2 15 round mags box and the funny little keys for the lock. $400

EmptyName 41.jpg EmptyName 42.jpg EmptyName 43.jpg

SOLD THANKYOU Guncrafter GI No Name 45 maybe 600 rounds through this beauty- black nitride finish, tritium front sight, plain rear 15 LPI frontstrap checkering. This is an early one 2012 so lots of hand fitting. an excellent 1911, up there with Wilson and Nighthawk- comes with range bag and 2 Wilson Mags
$1950

Vryg5I.jpg
VryFJ3.jpg

VXyTnb.jpg
VXyJVg.jpg VXy1hA.jpg IMG_9491.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Recommendation on the SIG 227 since you have the box: Show the white label on the side of the box with the part number, or just copy the text into your ad - it shows which specific variation it is. Collectors like different variations.

There are 7 various part numbers list here, and I don't think that is all of them (I don't see the Tactical there, only the Tac Ops):

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.