JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you haven't heard of these guys you really should look them up. Extremely high quality 1911 shop. The fit on this pistol is better than some of the nighthawks I've seen and it is way more accurate than I am. I was getting 2 1/4 inch groups at 25 yards shooting unsupported. I haven't shot it off a sandbag yet but I bet I will be getting 1 inch groups.

Here's a few pics.
20130322_184814_zps7a56d25f.jpg
20130322_184802_zps2cf66e83.jpg
20130322_184749_zpsb58c8d0b.jpg
20130322_184840_zps365e7df6.jpg
20130322_184846_zpsba0b7fe7.jpg

Yea a 9mm version would be pretty nice. I'm excited to see them making stainless guns too. I am a member on 1911addicts. That's one of the best websites for 1911 info.

Wow! Not that I believe a great gun does not deserve a great price, but that is some price list.

I just paid that for a Black Rain Ordnance AR-15. They are very expensive, but no one comes close.

JR1962, how much off retail can you get one of these. Just going over their website, there's no doubt they know what they are doing. I also think it's a great marketing idea not to have a big old logo roll on the slide. Mean & Clean!

Wow! Not that I believe a great gun does not deserve a great price, but that is some price list.

I just paid that for a Black Rain Ordnance AR-15. They are very expensive, but no one comes close.

JR1962, how much off retail can you get one of these. Just going over their website, there's no doubt they know what they are doing. I also think it's a great marketing idea not to have a big old logo roll on the slide. Mean & Clean!

DRC and Tractus arms both sell below MSRP. You can find them here....

For Sale Guncrafter CCO Stainless
For Sale Guncrafter Frag 5"

The stainless model is fantastic looking. I absolutely love it, and not that much more than the standard finish.
Thanks asiparks!

The standard model is more realistic, but the stainless is incredible!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top