JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Daddy needs a new roof:mad: so I got to sell this beauty to help fund it. It has been in my safe since I got it and is unfired by me. It will come with the case but no target ( I think it got misplaced between the dealer and myself ) as well as 2 mags.
I believe the front site is a gold bead and I honestly really like it over some of the others. The engraving on the left side of the frame says " Freedom isnt free "
its in .45acp like all 1911's should be ;).

I want $2500 for it Or best offer I will entertain partial trades for this. Id like to get $2000 cash plus whatever else in trade but its something that can be discussed.

All lowballers will be ignored.:mad:

20150709_1608421.jpg
20150709_1608261.jpg

Transfer will be done at Ticklickers in Salem
Sweet mother of god, y'all been missing out on one hell of a deal.
20180131_104233.jpg

4,225!!! this cost:eek: Thats more then I bought it for but holy hell

Last Edited:
Don't mean to be that guy but, shouldn't the maybe describe the gun??? Make,model, caliber, might be a hard sell @2700 if we don't know what it is... Guncrafter Frag tells us nothing

Its going on GB as soon as I hear back from Guncrafter about the specs on it. I know its just not a stock frag, but I cant, for the life of me remember whats been done to it haha

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.