JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone gotten a gun duracoated from these guys? I have tried to get a hunting rifle stock duracoated and both times i talked to this Andy guy he didnt seem interested in helping me out. Am i not giving him a big enough job or something? i see most of the guns on their site gallery and on their FB are all camo out but i think it would look gay for my hunting rifle to be full camo.

Has anyone gotten a gun duracoated from these guys? I have tried to get a hunting rifle stock duracoated and both times i talked to this Andy guy he didnt seem interested in helping me out. Am i not giving him a big enough job or something? i see most of the guns on their site gallery and on their FB are all camo out but i think it would look gay for my hunting rifle to be full camo.

Did you ask for PINK camo? That could certainly be misconstrued as "gay". Or perhaps two rifles just going at it in your safe aka closet. "Gay" for sure.

No worries. Mike is rock solid and won't jerk you around. His operation is small and very personal... he does everything like it's his own.

Funny story. I know Mike and I know what kind of guy he is... but we'd kinda lost touch several years ago. He posted about his new website last week, and I asked him about pricing and so forth... not knowing it was him. For what ever reason, he recognized me from the good old/bad old days, and we've been chatting at great length. I can, without hesitation, guarantee that he'll make you happy.

Cheers,
C

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews