JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have purchased several items on "The Gunbroker" web site and have always had good experiences with the transactions.(never had bad feedback or given bad feedback) On 4/10/2011 I won a auction , the auction was closed and I was declared the winner. The seller immediatly re-listed the same item as if not sold. I contacted him three times to let him resolve the problem....to no avail. I didn't want to send my money to him under the circumstances and told him so. I finally left bad feedback after three days and contacted the Customer Service Dept.
Dang, what a world we live in................Good Ol' Nortwest Firearms.

Just sharing an experience. Ken

Similar thing happened to me with Gunbroker,come to find out the guy had several of the same item I bought so it looked like he was relisting the same item I bought.I was pezzed until I found out what was going on.

I did complain....notified Customer Complaint Service this morning with all the details. They e-mailed back that they had received my message and would take action on it. Said they would notify me of the end result in 48 hiurs. Left the guy a bad dose of feedback also.....not rude, just to the point.

Yeah, it is not gunbroker, it is some of the people. People are people anywhere. I had a friend who sold a lot via GB, most of the time, no problems. I am less of a risk taker/or it is a part of anger management so I prefer FTF.

When dealing with people, sooner or later, "No good turn goes unpunished".

I can see wanting to save some money but have listened and read too many stories about people having problems buying and trying to return things from on line sites.
I like to touch things I'm buying.I like to be able to look the seller in the eye
Before and after,if there is a problem.

I take things back to local stores enough to know I will be furious if I have to mail something back and fight with a guy 2000 miles away.

I don't collect "one of a kind" things,so it isn't really necessary for me to buy on line very often.

That's all + what Rix said

I didn't send any the money because the guy re-listed the item as soon as the auction closed. He was a new member with no feed-back so I was a bit cautious anyway. I'll let the staff at Gunbroker deal with him, they dont take that type of thing. lightly. The items I buy are on that site usually BB Guns. I think I cornered the market on all the local ones over the last three years. I never buy firearms that way. I'm like you....like to feel them and drool a bit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top