JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went in there two days ago looking for AR lowers/uppers/complete rifles... They are very friendly, but their pricing is pretty high.

Maybe once demand starts to drop a bit and supply picks up they will lower their costs too but for now I won't be stopping by their store.

I went in to see if they had a Glock 22 mag loader and he said he did not but that he doesnt use the one he had at home and would give to me for free next time in.
Lots of AR. They used to go to work all the gun shows.

very nice guy, great prices, pretty decent selection of tactical weapons/components.

bought a glock 26 from him today on sale for $480.. has another with GNS for $530. half the store is currently on sale- dont know when the sale ends. Romanian WASRs for $4something, several ARs including LWRCs and 6920s and a 6940- all for better-than-most-local-shop prices (though still not as good as every day deals online). has an aimpoint M2 with QRP for $420 i think he said.

i'll definately do business again

I went in there one time shortly after they opened. Great selection of black rifles, but really high prices. Of course at that time it was right around the election and everyone had sky high prices on black rifles. Seemed like nice guys, but I've never bought anything there.

Bought a LG-436 for my glock 19. I priced them here in town Prices were $269-$229 .
They got me one for $210. Only Took a few days to arrive. They even installed it.
Friendly people, eager to help.Goin in today to pick up some acc. I ordered last week.
RoJac

I've bought from them at the gunshows and had a very positive experience. Angelito (the owner) is a very nice, humble guy to deal with. And, yes, he will work with you, sometimes, on the pricing.

I thought those fellows were pretty decent. Nice people, friendly and good prices. Very clear and professional, how all the guns are marked with big price tags that everyone can see. Much better than trying to figure out the price of a gun in a case in Keith's in Gresham, while trying to get the attention of an overloaded salesperson.

I've never been in, called a few times and could barely understand him, got the feeling he could'nt understand me much better? I hate to sound like some kind of xenophobe, I'm not.

he's a little hard to communicate with.. call me whatever label you want, but i bubblegumin hate dealing with accents- especially really bad ones. i'm hard of hearing, and there arent many foreigners in my life, so it's a real pain for me.

all the same, i like him, and i like his shop.

ive bought a few firearms(msar stg, ar, ak) from Angelito at gun zone and always have had the best service. very competitive prices, knowledgeable and friendly. couldnt say enough good things about this place

Very nice people, but some of their prices are quite high on the things that I looked at. Also, the store is quite small and non gun inventory (Like ammo and mags, etc.) is limited.

I acquired a Draco AK47 pistol and was looking for a slant muzzle brake. They had them in stock cheaper than most online stores. A friend of mine just bought a brand new, gen 4, Glock 22 for about $25 bucks per than three other major gun sellers in the area. Nice and friendly each time I've gon in, and very reasonable prices! Mostly AK, AR, AND Glock in stock.

Since my tackle pusher is right next door (Great American Tackle), I stop in pretty frequently, usually just pick up a MagPul AR mag. But one day he had a rifle I thought I would never find... a Winchester M70 Coyote in 7 WSM. Sold! If I decide to pick up another EBR, rather than build, I'll definitely give them a look.

Bought a Weatherby SA-08 12ga from them at the gun show. Super friendly, very nice. The shotgun suffered from multiple FTE's and the Gun Zone has been great to work with. Sourced a replacement in less than 24 hours. Looking forward to picking up the replacement Saturday

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top