JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
work on issues such as prohibiting domestic violence offenders from having weapons.
I thought that was already a law as I remember the 4473 form.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

There is no doubt that 14 will be a pivotal year for pro-Constitutional rights. Across the nation, we have a Senate and House that needs to be purged of anti-Constitutional members....you know it and the politicians know it as well. A new broom sweeps clean and we need to get rid of the dirt.

I believe this is accurate: Democrats “Silent About Gun Control:” What are they hiding?

The word went down from Partei leadership that elected officials are to remain quiet about gun bans for the duration of the mid-term elections. This makes sense, of course, since a strong majority of American voters are gun owners and almost eight voters in ten have at least one gun at home.

Still, the Democrats have had plenty of gun ban discussion going on. To bring all that talk to a halt, literally overnight, is remarkable. So what is the ultimate strategy?

How about ammunition registration? The Washington Post reports California’s Lords and Masters are about to impose ammunition registration that would require a NICS check before you can buy ammo. With the ultimate aim of driving ammo dealers out of business, and leaving guns useless for lack of ammunition.

And a few words from the big party line lead me to believe background checks for ammo purchases many [sic] be Harry “the gun owners friend” Reed and Nancy Pelosi’s goal in the next Congress. Which is less than one year off.

The Democrats are the Partei of gun bans and labor camps. They can no more change that platform plank than leopard can change its spots. So the Democrats are up to something. Something we will have to be doubly watchful for.

Do not trust these people. Not even a little. :s0131:

I don't trust any politicians. A band of opportunists on the corporate dole, willing to bend whichever way the wind and money is blowing. Until cash and re-election stops being their first priority, we will always come in a distant second.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top